Open today: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Learn, Be Entertained And Stay Fit

Just got back from the TorHAUNTo run focusing on some early and modern Toronto history while... read more

Reviewed 31 October 2018
Joel B
Toronto, Canada
via mobile
so much fun and creepy ghost stories too!!!

The run was not overly strenuous, The stories were really cool and creepy, since they were about... read more

Reviewed 31 October 2018
Odyssey176124

All reviews city's history run tour a great story teller distillery district fun run guide dan light festival learn something running pace christmas tour super informative interesting spots his knowledge brew pub small group christmas market great tour
Reviewed 25 May 2018

If you're looking to get outside, see lots of Toronto, yet feel like you've actually been there; then you need to take a tour with Dan.

Dan will lead you through various parts of the city highlighting unique and interesting stories from the past based on your selected tour.

Dan is incredibly welcoming and attentive to the pace of runners - you'll never feel left behind or left out!

All of Dan's tours are worth ever penny, but for those of you that enjoy beer as much as running, you must book Dan for a personalized beer tour of Toronto!!

Date of experience: May 2018
Dan G, Manager at City Running Tours Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you, Jared! I'm so glad you enjoyed the Vinyl Toronto music tour. Hope to see you at another one soon!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I've called Toronto my home ever since I moved here in 1997. I take every opportunity to learn the rich history of the city and 2 runs that I've done with Dan helped me appreciate my new found home's rich history that much more. Both "Fenians&Famine" as well as "Vinyl Toronto" tours I participated in were very entertaining! Dan is a terrific storyteller who spent considerable time researching the history of Toronto and its citizens. You will not be bored even for a second! And, do not to worry about keeping up the pace during the short runs in between, you will do just fine.

Cannot recommend high enough and I am planning on doing more of these in the near future.

Date of experience: May 2018
Dan G, Manager at City Running Tours Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Thank you Andrei! I appreciate you taking the time to write such a kind a review.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Just had an excellent tour of the city of Toronto with Dan. His knowledge was amazing and I enjoyed every minute. He also paced it very well. Thanks for a great experience

Date of experience: May 2018
CRTToronto, Manager at City Running Tours Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thank you so much, Sarah! It was a pleasure running with you.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

This is my 4th tour with Dan @ City Running Tours Toronto and he never disappoints! Great stories and places that I never knew existed even though I’d run the areas many times. Another great tour Dan!

Date of experience: March 2018
CRTToronto, Manager at City Running Tours Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you so much, Nanlee! It's always a pleasure. :)

Reviewed 22 February 2018

My team Oiselle decided to book Dan for a running tour based on Women's history here in Toronto, and it did not disappoint! The stories were really interesting and Dan is a great storyteller. We liked the stories so much that we kept chatting about the different women as we made our various stops. There was the most dangerous woman in America, the first female doctor in Canada, women who fought for equality and women who became famous names in the arts. I don't want to give away too much because I think you should book this tour yourself! If you like running and you like learning about local history, it's absolutely worth your time. Oh and by the way, we weren't running super fast that evening, so don't worry - the tour is done at a moderate pace.

Date of experience: February 2018
CRTToronto, Manager at City Running Tours Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thanks so much Candice! It was a pleasure to meet you. I'm so glad you enjoyed it!