All reviews canada's wonderland front desk attached restaurant best westerns hot tub toronto area fridge and microwave king suite hotel staff clean hotel free breakfast indoor pool staying at this hotel easy access beds were comfortable birch bw
Reviewed 25 February 2018

I stayed here because I didn't want to drive downtown. It is pretty much in the middle of nowhere, but if all you need is a good bed and good food, it's a pretty good deal. The bed and bedding were nice. So was the ambiance. The colors. There is a bathtub. Room was perfect for one person but might seem cramped for two. They are renovating but there wasn't an issue with dirt or sound. The restaurant (Element?) was above and beyond. Excellent freshly made carrot soup and a wonderful grilled portobello mushroom/veggie sandwich. The yogurt and fruit parfait was also very good. My only complaint was that the coffeee wasn't ready at 7 am.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank REJ810
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

This has been our fourth stay at this hotel, and we’ll be back on our next visit with our son. We had to make a change at the last minute with playoff hockey games, but the hotel was able to make it work with our room request and with only one change. A big ‘shout out’ to Al with our 2nd check-in late last night. We absolutely love our room. Thank you. We love the friendly staff throughout the hotel, and know we’ll be back on our next visit to Toronto.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank hockeymom2222
Reviewed 5 February 2018

We were in Toronto on a family visit for the weekend. This hotel was near where we having an event. The hotel had been recently renovated and it was excellent. Clean and spacious. Staff was very helpful and the value I got for what I paid was excellent. I recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank KemptvilleKids
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I stay often at this hotel during my business travels and it is my preferred hotel. Clean, comfortable and consistently meeting and exceeding expectations. Staff is fantastic and makes the stay a welcoming experience. Hotel is completing a renovation but it has not affected my stays at all. Looks great!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Jmuskokaontario
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

My Husband and I are still on our 3 week Ontario business trip. We enjoy staying at Best Western hotels, so decided to stay at the North York location.

Nick, the manager, was very friendly and efficient. This hotel does NOT have breakfast. You have to go to their adjoining restaurant. The room rate we had did not include breakfast. As diamond members, and seeing as though we would be staying for more than one night, we requested if it was possible to receive at least one complimentary breakfast.

Nick gave us vouchers for our length of stay. Huge kudos go to Nick for his generosity.

Our room was nice, clean and airy. It had the amenities we require.

Recommended ......