1,003 results
All reviews olio restaurant glass dome toronto airport the club lounge flight path hear planes dixon road an early morning flight starbucks coffee meeting room front desk staff free shuttle light sleeper home away from home shuttle service booked this hotel king bed
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I think the title says it all. I'd like to especially thank Aneesa at the front desk and Urszula I'm the restaurant (apologies for the misspellings) for making my stay so pleasureable. You were both an absolute joy to talk to. Rooms and facilities top notch. Will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Ryan S, General Manager at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. As always, I am most pleased when the hotels Associates are singled out in an on line review for their service and positive attitude. I will make sure they are both recognised for assisting in making your stay a pleasurable one. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you the next time you are in Toronto.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Travelled for a funeral and had to bring our dog with us. We had room service several times (breakfasts/dinners). The food came quickly and was very good. Room was clean and pleasant and a good size for a couple with a dog.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 8 March 2018

We did a sleep and fly here. The room we stayed in was nicely updated and the bed was super comfy. The pool area is nice with a glass dome, at night you see the planes flying overhead. The shuttles ran on time as stated.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2018

I travel on a weekly a basis to Toronto and first I was staying at another SPG facility for the first two months or so. I began staying at the Sheraton beginning of January 2018 and from day 1, the staff did an outstanding job to make my stays at the Sheraton feel like a home away from home.
I am as SPG Platinum and the service is always personalized, every issue or concern is immediately addressed. The hotel lounge is a big plus, offering free continental breakfast, evening hors-d'oeuvres, all day free drinks and a lovely employees. It is a nice place to gather with my colleagues. I expect to be flying to Toronto until this fall and I don't plan to stay anywhere else . Thanks for your hospitality Sheraton!

Room tip: Club floor if you are a platinum member
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I truly appreciate you pointing out the staff friendliness and helpfulness during your recent stays. It is always nice to hear from one of our SPG Platinum members on Trip Advisor, and being from the business community also gives us great information from a business travelers perspective. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Joined friends there while on a long flight delay. Very nice restaurant and staff and service. Easy to get to and from the airport. Good selection and prices. Very nice evening while waiting for our flight

Date of stay: August 2017