Lowest prices for your stay
US$178
View deal
Hotels.com
US$178
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia
FindHotel
Agoda.com
2,426 results
All reviews city hall nathan phillips square indoor outdoor pool the club lounge cn tower queen street large hotel walking distance central location heart of downtown valet parking an upgrade bnb lobby conference path gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2021

My husband and I just spent our wedding night there and we arrived around 11pm and the lady at the check in was so sweet. We asked for a late check out and she said she could absolutely do it and not even charged us for it. The room was huge and had the most incredible view of the city’s skyline. I can’t wait to go back and I’ll recommend it to everyone!

Date of stay: January 2021
4  Thank Rosie3443
Reviewed 6 January 2021

I had the opportunity to stay for 2 nights in March 2020 just before the lockdown was implemented in Toronto. I had a great stay and comprehensive support from hotel staff due to delayed baggage from the flight into Canada. Usual superior services and awesome breakfast not included in room rate but worth the extra pay.

Date of stay: March 2020
3  Thank Arthurarrudabr
Reviewed 5 December 2020 via mobile

Very responsive and polite staff. Got a big room with a comfortable king-size bed. Location is perfect. Highly recommends his hotel if you are looking for a place to stay for your business or holiday trip.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank w_wanderwoman
Reviewed 30 November 2020 via mobile

We booked the Dine & Stay package at the Sheraton Centre Toronto. It was a very memorable and unique experience. Because of COVID-19, Toronto restaurants are closed and even places with indoor dining are not able to to provide private rooms. The Suite Dining at the Sheraton Centre was perfect for a safe dinner experience. We had a suite with two connected rooms, one with a dining table and the other with the bed.

The meal was delicious from the appetizer and main course to the coffee and dessert after dinner. I especially enjoyed the salmon crusted with pumpkinseed. The highlight of the night is that we were able to watch Chef Andre through livestream on our TV in the suite, while he prepares the dishes and talk to him personally.

The hotel is very clean and the room is also very nice. Outside the window is a view of the city of Toronto, which you can enjoy throughout dinner.

The staff were very friendly and professional throughout our entire stay. Special thank you to the hotel manager, Shane and the Suite Dining manager, Abhijeet for the wonderful experience. We had a great stay. Would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tomdhomes
Reviewed 19 November 2020

I stayed again at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel at Queen Street and compliment one of your employee in the Front Desk named MARILYN BOCALAN for the excellent service. Her professionalism and ability to help of the situation exceeded my expectation.

I have been finding myself coming back at the Sheraton because the staff goes above and beyond with the services that I received. And Marilyn gave extra level of precaution reminding us to do social distancing, wearing mask and sanitize our hands since all the places they have sanitizing stations.

The high standard of cleanliness of the hotel makes us more safety to stay.

Thank you so much Sheraton and will be back in few weeks.

Date of stay: October 2020