Hotels.com
Trip.com
Sheraton.com
Expedia
2,421 results
All reviews city hall nathan phillips square indoor outdoor pool the club lounge cn tower queen street large hotel walking distance central location heart of downtown valet parking an upgrade bnb lobby conference path gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 December 2020 via mobile

Very responsive and polite staff. Got a big room with a comfortable king-size bed. Location is perfect. Highly recommends his hotel if you are looking for a place to stay for your business or holiday trip.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank w_wanderwoman
Reviewed 30 November 2020 via mobile

We booked the Dine & Stay package at the Sheraton Centre Toronto. It was a very memorable and unique experience. Because of COVID-19, Toronto restaurants are closed and even places with indoor dining are not able to to provide private rooms. The Suite Dining at the Sheraton Centre was perfect for a safe dinner experience. We had a suite with two connected rooms, one with a dining table and the other with the bed.

The meal was delicious from the appetizer and main course to the coffee and dessert after dinner. I especially enjoyed the salmon crusted with pumpkinseed. The highlight of the night is that we were able to watch Chef Andre through livestream on our TV in the suite, while he prepares the dishes and talk to him personally.

The hotel is very clean and the room is also very nice. Outside the window is a view of the city of Toronto, which you can enjoy throughout dinner.

The staff were very friendly and professional throughout our entire stay. Special thank you to the hotel manager, Shane and the Suite Dining manager, Abhijeet for the wonderful experience. We had a great stay. Would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tomdhomes
Reviewed 19 November 2020

I stayed again at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel at Queen Street and compliment one of your employee in the Front Desk named MARILYN BOCALAN for the excellent service. Her professionalism and ability to help of the situation exceeded my expectation.

I have been finding myself coming back at the Sheraton because the staff goes above and beyond with the services that I received. And Marilyn gave extra level of precaution reminding us to do social distancing, wearing mask and sanitize our hands since all the places they have sanitizing stations.

The high standard of cleanliness of the hotel makes us more safety to stay.

Thank you so much Sheraton and will be back in few weeks.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank bocqui6163
Reviewed 16 November 2020 via mobile

I stayed at Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel (At Queen Street) by thinking it would be a good hotel but it was a complete disaster. Very bad experience. Customer service was good but the hotel itself in terms of building, lobby, elevators, furniture, carpet, beds, curtains were like 100 years old and in critically worst condition. There was no microwave in the room and when I asked the hotel Personel said (we don’t have it due to covid). I don’t understand what’s the logic with not having microwave due to covid. Super nonsense guy.
Anyways the main lobby itself has carpets and furniture totally worn out and very bad condition.

It was a total waste of money and time. I will never recommend this hotel to anyone. There were also a lot of other deficiencies but I don’t have time to list all. Bottom line is hotel needs a lot of new stuff and a big renovation. I felt like I am staying at a super cheap motel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank H8389YNbilala
Reviewed 16 November 2020

I normally book with whatever is the least expensive 4 star hotel in Toronto through Priceline, but I’ve been finding myself coming back to the Sheraton because the staff goes above and beyond. Marc at the front desk is the reason I’ll continue to book at this hotel even if it’s more than the other 4 star hotels. He is so kind, attentive and accommodating. I love having a room with a bath instead of a shower and the front desk had no problem accommodating that! I never once got the “Priceline treatment” and if you’ve stayed in more upscale hotels and booked through Priceline then you know what I’m talking about. Thank you so much Sheraton- I’ll be back in a few weeks.

Trip type: Travelled solo