4,117 results
All reviewsconsort barbeautiful hotellawrence marketvalet parkingking stthe financial districtthe club loungedistillery districthockey hall of fameroom was largerenovated roomwould highly recommend this hotellocation is greatbed was very comfortableheart of downtowneaton centrean upgrade
Reviewed 9 July 2015

I had a wonderful stay at the Omni King Edward! I can't find a fault with the hotel if I'm honest. The room/bathroom were both large and very clean. Beds were very comfortable and you couldn't hear any noise from outside. I managed to get a great nights sleep every night. At the time I was there they were doing renovations, however this didn't impact on the stay at all! It's in a very central location with some nice bars and restaurants just around the corner (there is a very nice indian about a two minute walk away that I would recommend to anyone if I could remember the name)!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Siobhan F
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

Propre, excellent service, courtoisie irréprochable. Grande chambre, wifi gratuit, bien insonorisé, bien situé.

Clean, very good service and the staff is very nice. Large room, free Wi-Fi, very well insonorisé

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2015

We have stayed here on multiple occasions now and stayed again on Tuesday this week. You will not find a friendlier front desk staff anywhere in Toronto and all the staff in general go out of their way to help you no matter what you ask of them. Our room was very clean, the location is perfect and the staff are great. We love the King Eddie.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank OKYaz
Reviewed 9 July 2015

We had a suite on the 7th floor and it was just fab. Beautiful large rooms, really comfy bed and pillows and extremely clean too. They are currently carrying out renovations on the lobby so that part was fairly unimpressive, however Id highly recommend it for its location and its bedrooms.

The female concierge tried to sell us a bus tour but was rushing me into it and wanted my credit card almost straight away even though I didnt know what I was getting within the tour. When I ended up not booking it with her she was too impressed. This annoyed me. However all the concierge staff were able to recommend great restaurants nearby.

There is a temporary restaurant in the hotel where the food was shocking - dont eat in the hotel, there are plenty of nice restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2015

I had a great experience on my return stay at The King Edward. Sara at the front desk was delightful and extremely helpful. When she called to confirm my satisfaction with the room I expressed some disappointment with my room assignment. From my last stay at the King Edward, and the main reason I returned was for the generous room size of the double rooms that made my experience memorable. Sara had no hesitation and immediately offered me an alternate choice. After viewing the room first and deciding to switch, the bell staff arrived promptly (again) to assist with the luggage and move. Sara also informed me that my room preference would be added to my profile. My hotel stay definitely lived up to my expectations and I would not hesitate to return to the King Edward or choose another Omni Hotel elsewhere. Thanks!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends