“Good eats and great service!”

The Moose and Pepper Bistro
Ranked #10 of 611 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Went there for dinner. Wanted to eat somewhere other than a chain restaurant and the previous reviews were complimentary. Was nort disappointed. We got the smothered chicken and lobster Mac & cheese. Both were extremely good and were served within 15 minutes. Our server was very attentive. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 16 July 2018

We stopped for dinner on 7/14/2018. I had the Linguine Pescatore and my wife had the spinach and cheese ravioli. WOW! They were both excellent and too much to eat. Wait staff were all very good. Im sorry I dont remember our waitress's name. She was very nice and is studying to be a dental hygienist so, big shout out to here. She was fantastic. The next time we are in Niagara Falls, we will be going back here.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a quieter place than up Clifton Hill! We found it there and really good food and service. Go there and enjoy!!

Reviewed 14 July 2018

We round The Moose and Pepper Bistro on Trip Advisor. We were on vacation and didn't want to go to all the chain restaurants near our hotel. Our goal was to eat dinner after the beaten path. We had to Uber to get here so it was definitely off the beaten path! We were here on a Monday and were the only other people eating here besides one other couple. The service was excellent!! We had bruschetta for an appetizer, which was delish! My son chose his dinner poorly, so I won't comment on his meal. My husband had a beef roll up which he really enjoyed. I had the veal, which was tough and very garlicky. I would not chose it again.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Just had another great meal here. Salad, pasta and dessert all excellent. Love the vegetarian choices.