“No matter how, get here!”

Easy Street Sandwiches and Treats
Ranked #7 of 601 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$6 - US$9
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Dine in or take out,call ahead,fresh pressed sandwiches, All day breakfast. Steak, chicken, vegetarian options. Family environment,wheel chair accessible. Hours are We'd-Sunday 8-2pm Monday and Tuesday CLOSED fish and chips Friday's in winter months.
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Visiting the Niagara Falls area? I don't care how you do it, drive your car, rent a car, get a taxi / Uber / Lyft. Whatever you have to do to get here, do it! The breakfast here is unbelievable. Huge proportion sizes of really tasty breakfast items. We would not have found this place without a very positive review on TripAdvisor, and now that you're reading this review you simply must go and have this experience for yourself.

2  Thank audnbob
EasyStreetNFO, Owner at Easy Street Sandwiches and Treats, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Wow. Thank you for the kind review. Its greatly appreciated. Were happy to know you enjoyed yourself. Please visit again anytime!

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Big breakfast, reasonably priced! Great people. Open faced kitchen with interaction with the whole staff.

Thank you Nellyindy for your review. :)

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Where to start? When planning our trip to Niagara (we're from the states), I found several diners for breakfast (off the beaten path and away from the tourist area since we were staying on Clifton Hill and needed a break).

Our first morning in Niagara we visited Easy Street which was a 10 minute drive from our hotel. From the minute we opened the door, we felt like family. The diner is open concept so you can see the prep and cook area (very clean). The waitress was extremely friendly, attentive and on her A game during the entire visit (coffee was always topped off and hot). We (myself and 3 daughters) ordered breakfast because it was early in the morning. Hubby needed to be difficult and order a buffalo chicken wrap haha. The cook/owner started up the fryer just to please my husband ;) 3 of us ordered the 2 egg meal which also included 2 pieces of bacon, american fries (with onions!!!!) and toast - all for $4.99!!!! That price is unheard of around Niagara. Our daughter ordered a Belgium waffle with fresh strawberries and strawberry sauce and she LOVED it. They offer Italian bread for toast which was delicious!!! The entire visit was perfect! The owner stopped by to say hello and see how our breakfast was. She provided us recommendations and places to see/visit while on our trip. I love the type of place that I can sit around and visit and not feel rushed out.

Fast forward to our second day in Niagara which we planned on visiting a different local diner. Well, we didn't, we went back to Easy Street. Our girls got the same dishes, although my hubby and I each got the double double. Good grief, it was allot of food! The peameal bacon was delicious (very, very uncommon in the states to get peameal so I appreciated every bite). Hubby is allergic to onions and his dish was prepared carefully and accurately. The owner came by again to chat and see what recommendations we checked out. By the way, all were great and so glad she shared with us.

I didn't use the restrooms, although our teen daughter said they were 'super cute' and selfie worthy lol.

I can't say enough great things about this place from the family like atmosphere, home cooked food, friendly service and cheap prices. By the way, they don't have any freezers as everything is fresh!!!

Thank you, Joanna (and staff) for the great experience! We'll definitely be back (maybe even without the kiddo's next time ;)

2  Thank Ebates420

It was very nice meeting with you guys and having time to chat. Not quite sure what selfie worthy is but it must be good. Lol the joys of getting older. I hope you guys had a safe anf fun trip and a safe drive home. Please come and visit anytime with or without the kiddies. :)

Reviewed 19 June 2018

My parents were with us and they got the triple triple to share and there was still half the meal left. I am a big breakfast eater and got the double double for myself and couldn't finish the whole thing! So good and sooooo friendly!

Thank you deaners09 for your review. We are happy to know you left on full belly. Thank you for taking the time for such a nice review.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Most breakfast joints don't separate themselves in the taste department; that was not the case for the steak omelette and home fries; the home fries were very good and crispy, unlike most places where the potatoes are barely cooked. The steak omelette is one of the best omelettes I've ever had. My wife, on the other hand, has some strict dietary limits, and asked if they'd cook her spinach omelette in a separate pan. They were polite and accommodating, but it looked like a small piece of bacon (we don't eat pork) still somehow got into her dish. Other than that, she said her omelette was average. If this were just me, I'd rate the food 5 stars. Our server was very friendly and on her game.

EasyStreetNFO, Owner at Easy Street Sandwiches and Treats, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you nuzzinaples for your review. I can 100% guarentee that all of her meal was cooked in separate pans away from any bacon or grease. We would never put someone in that situation. From fresh cut homefries with a seperate knife to a clean untouched pan. Let her rest easy knowing we did everything seperate. I hope you guys will join us once again when you are around. Thank you for review.