“Awe-inspiring”

Christienne Fallsview Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Christienne Fallsview Spa is one of a kind! Located within the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel, the spa features exclusive amenities, products, sights and sounds. Christienne is the only Spa in the world to offer treatment areas and a Relaxation Lounge that directly overlooks the majesty of Niagara Falls. Unique experiences continue as the spa is home to one of only six hydrotherapy infinity jetted tubs in Canada and is the exclusive home in Niagara to the GUINOT line of skincare products. In addition, the spa is also the only Spa in Niagara to feature a custom created aromatherapy scent, custom blended teas, and a specialty refreshment beverage designed specifically to highlight the experience and location. Your journey to serenity starts at Christienne Fallsview Spa
Reviewed 14 October 2018

I am annoyed at how long it took me to write this review. Anyways to me, spas are one of the important places I have to visit wherever I travel. And Christienne Fallsview Spa is by far my favorite. Yes, I read the reviews and it is true: the views are just breathtaking, the place is clean, their lockers are beautiful, they have teas and beautiful seats to enjoy your post-massage seats or "wait" lounges, but to me, the customer service just blew my mind. Off course, I was aware of how classy the place would be. My friend and I carried several bags (it was our last day), but they treated us just as equally. They talked and smiled and made us feel welcomed as though we are regular customers. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? That is more than I wanted for my last day. I am definitely coming back, I will make it a tradition to visit Christienne spa everytime I am at Niagara! Shout out to Ivo and Nancy who were amazing and attentive. Thank you all for the relaxing experience!

All reviews
"cucumber facial"
"amazing massage"
"romantic weekend"

Reviewed 21 September 2018

After one of the best massages I have EVER had in the couples massage room, we were escorted to the hydrotherapy infinity tub where we were left with non-alcoholic bubbly beverage and delectable brownies to enjoy while soaking and looking at a breathtaking view of the falls.

2  Thank Helen M
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

My Wife and I were at the Christienne spa this past weekend and had a wonderfully relaxing experience. Can't say enough about our RMTs Sandra and Alice. They were attentive, understanding and provided an experience that helped us to forget the day to day grind and took us to place far away from all of that. The facility was beautiful,very clean with a stunning view of the Canadian and American Falls. After the massage you an option to stay and lounge on one of the many comfortable couch chairs and just soak in the panoramic view. Thank you to everyone at Christienne for an amazing experience that recharged us. We will be back and will recommend to family, friends for sure !

Nathan and Pam Minocha

1  Thank nathenminocha
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Great view of the falls. Expensive manicure that looked very mediocre after one day, surprisingly poor quality.

1  Thank Karen W
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 June 2018

My sister and I were away for a Sister Weekend and went to Christienne Fallsview Spa. The wonderful staff provided an amazing atmosphere at the spa. We were running late to make our 1pm appointment due to traffic issues and they were so understanding and accommodating to ensure we still received the services we made appointments for.
A big thank you to Liz and Val for the great job with the massages, manicures and pedicures. We will definitely be back!