“Great customer service!”

Christienne Fallsview Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Christienne Fallsview Spa is one of a kind! Located within the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel, the spa features exclusive amenities, products, sights and sounds. Christienne is the only Spa in the world to offer treatment areas and a Relaxation Lounge that directly overlooks the majesty of Niagara Falls. Unique experiences continue as the spa is home to one of only six hydrotherapy infinity jetted tubs in Canada and is the exclusive home in Niagara to the GUINOT line of skincare products. In addition, the spa is also the only Spa in Niagara to feature a custom created aromatherapy scent, custom blended teas, and a specialty refreshment beverage designed specifically to highlight the experience and location. Your journey to serenity starts at Christienne Fallsview Spa
Reviewed 20 June 2018

My sister and I were away for a Sister Weekend and went to Christienne Fallsview Spa. The wonderful staff provided an amazing atmosphere at the spa. We were running late to make our 1pm appointment due to traffic issues and they were so understanding and accommodating to ensure we still received the services we made appointments for.
A big thank you to Liz and Val for the great job with the massages, manicures and pedicures. We will definitely be back!

All reviews
"cucumber facial"
"amazing massage"
"romantic weekend"

Reviewed 16 June 2018

My Wife and I went to the Christienne Fallsview Spa at the Sheraton Falls view recently and had an expensive but also excellent visit. We were greeted by a friendly staff upon arrival. They let us know we had some time to enjoy the sauna and steam room before our massages, so we took advantage of that. We then had a couple’s massage that was one relaxation massage and one hot stone massage that we both enjoyed. Finally the staff at the spa whisk you away to the star of the show, the oxygen hot tub that overlooks both the American and Canadian falls. The view is simply breathtaking and memorable and to top it off they have waiting for you some wonderful sweets and drinks to make the moment even more memorable.

So once again a pricey day no doubt but well worth the cost of admission!!

2  Thank D-rock2018
Reviewed 13 June 2018

After a few days in Toronto, celebrating a few special occasions I spent a couple of days in Niagara Falls and on my last day before heading back to the UK I decided to treat myself to a nice Massage.
I'm so glad I chose Christienne Fallsview Spa. From the moment I arrived I felt like a VIP and starting off with relaxing over looking the fall, I then met my RMT, Shannon, who worked with me to provide relief to some areas of tension and was just fantastic. After 55 min went by far to quickly I was able to enjoy the view again while I came back down earth, Followed by use of the steam room and Sauna before I sadly had to go check out of my room.

All the staff I interacted with with super friendly especially the lady on reception whos name I forget.
If I'm ever back in Niagara Falls, I will be back there in a heartbeat

Reviewed 20 May 2018

We booked our day a few weeks in advance. After searching the different Spas in Niagara Falls, On, decided here because of the view of the falls. After all 3 off us had our massage and facial. We all sat together for our pedicures with view of the Horseshoe Falls. They offered you cold water, herbal tea. That was another great part of the day, it was so relaxing. When we were done our service, they didn't rush you out they let us stay for our nails to dry, which was a nice added touch. The moment you walked in you were greeted by Nancy who was very friendly. Jennifer, Valerie and Liz were so professional. They even recommended places to eat, and were friendly and we had some laughs with them. If you are looking for a spa, this is a excellent location. Prices were relatively the same for all spa locations. The spa had sauna and steam room, which was nice to use before our service. Thanks again ladies at Christienne was a relaxing day with you all! Jeanine, Renell and Heather

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 March 2018

I was booked in for a massage, mani, pedi as a birthday surprise. I was there for 3 hours and had the most amazing experience. I was a little late for my appointment because I had gone to the other Sheraton hotel first but was greeted with smiles and understanding the moment I walked in. And when you walk in to the Christienne, the delightful smells and beautiful views are completely relaxing. I was pampered and looked after from the minute I stepped in there. They even brought me the most delicious chocolate brownie with a candle on top for my birthday. This I enjoyed while sitting in the pedicure chairs looking out at the gorgeous views of the falls. Thank you so much Christienne spa for an incredible birthday morning!

1  Thank Cassandra L