“The best spa visit hands down!”

Christienne Fallsview Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Christienne Fallsview Spa is one of a kind! Located within the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel, the spa features exclusive amenities, products, sights and sounds. Christienne is the only Spa in the world to offer treatment areas and a Relaxation Lounge that directly overlooks the majesty of Niagara Falls. Unique experiences continue as the spa is home to one of only six hydrotherapy infinity jetted tubs in Canada and is the exclusive home in Niagara to the GUINOT line of skincare products. In addition, the spa is also the only Spa in Niagara to feature a custom created aromatherapy scent, custom blended teas, and a specialty refreshment beverage designed specifically to highlight the experience and location. Your journey to serenity starts at Christienne Fallsview Spa
Reviewed 23 March 2018

I was booked in for a massage, mani, pedi as a birthday surprise. I was there for 3 hours and had the most amazing experience. I was a little late for my appointment because I had gone to the other Sheraton hotel first but was greeted with smiles and understanding the moment I walked in. And when you walk in to the Christienne, the delightful smells and beautiful views are completely relaxing. I was pampered and looked after from the minute I stepped in there. They even brought me the most delicious chocolate brownie with a candle on top for my birthday. This I enjoyed while sitting in the pedicure chairs looking out at the gorgeous views of the falls. Thank you so much Christienne spa for an incredible birthday morning!

1  Thank Cassandra L
"cucumber facial"
"amazing massage"
"romantic weekend"

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Had a wonderful time being pampered by the team at the spa. RMT was great left feeling very relaxed and will definitely be going back. The rooms were clean and had all the little touches you expect to see in a spa.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

My mom booked a small getaway for us after I received some bad personal news. I had an 85 minute stress relief massage, and my mom had a 55 minute massage. I had Shannon perform my massage and she was great, with the right amount of pressure and long relaxing strokes. In between my treatments, I sat in the sauna for a little bit. Then I had the aromatic facial and my mom had the avocado and cucumber facial. This was my first time having a facial, and it was a great experience. They used a variety of nice smelling products that they would massage onto the neck and face, and take off slowly with a hot towel. In between the different products they massaged the arms, neck and head. After our treatments, my mom and I sat by the window and looked out at the falls and tried some of the teas that they had available. They also had water and apples at the refreshment area for you to help yourself to. The only negative was that the spa was not wheelchair accessible, which I was not expecting. There are 3 stairs in the hallway leading into the spa, and then there are different levels within the spa with a step required to get to the different areas such as the change rooms. Although I had to do some unexpected hopping around because of the stairs, I thoroughly enjoyed the treatments and left feeling very pampered and relaxed! It was just what I needed.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I've visited Christienne twice now with my Mom. Both times we have received excellent care and customer service. Our first trip was for my birthday, we each got a massage and pedicure. The view while getting our pedicures was amazing, you sit and look right at the falls. The staff were very friendly and eager to make sure you had the best experience possible. I will continue to come here to relax and unwind- you won't find a better place to do so in the falls.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 March 2018

We walked in and were greeted, shown where to go to change and where to go when we were in our robes. In my robe and slippers I sat and watched the falls in a plush chair with my fruit water. The Facial was the best I've ever had. I was so relaxed and enjoyed every second of it. She made some recommendations of products and things to do at home but wasn't pushy about anything. At the end of the day all the products were at the front desk with a hand written note about the recommendations. I was able to pick what I wanted and leave everything else without any pressure. the pedicure was also very nice with a fantastic view. Liz was my aesthetician and it was lovely to chat with her and the other ladies for an hour. If I get back to Niagara for a night again I will definitely be back to the spa! It was the highlight of my weekend.