“Small is wonderful!”

Ranked #1 of 612 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We highly recommend booking a reservation since we are a small restaurant and to ensure we can accommodate you. If you are planning to walk-in it would be in your best interest to give us a call to ensure we can accommodate you at your arrival. We are a British resturant and tea room. All our pies and cakes are home made . It's little bit of england here in canada, we do the english style fish and chips and roast beef with yorkshire pudding, .steak and kidney,cheese and onion pies, we also import british foods,candy and drinks.
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Driving back to the States we came on TripAdvisor to find a place for lunch, we were near Niagara Falls, ON, and this marvelous place came up; so we drove to it. Now don't let the exterior effect you, small, plain, buildings can have some marvelous things inside; and this is true of Queen Charlotte Tea Room.
The interior is nice and charming, and the food and tea is superior! I had the soup and sandwich special; potato and beacon soup with an egg salad sandwich. My wife had tea and scones. (Pictured.) The meal was simple and great, and the flavors came together nicely.
If you are on the Canadian side of the Falls you need to come here to have a nice English meal, or tea.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

Just had to submit a review although it's been since last year! My grandkids and I so enjoyed our experience at the tea room and it recently came up in conversation how much we enjoyed our food and the tea that I'm now submitting my review. Want others to know the food was grand, the service was even grander!! My grandchildren ages 7, 12, 15 all enjoyed the atmosphere and the food too. Had a wonderful time exploring tea and tea etiquette. Well worth the visit. Fish and chips was the best ever.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Visited for lunch while on vacation in Niagara Falls. What a wonderful, relaxing and delicious meal. Everything was made to order. No rush. Great lunch and delectable desserts.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

Super nice staff and not bad prices. Really enjoyed the experience. Great onion and cheese pie and really good teas.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

The food was incredible and the staff made us feel incredibly welcome. Loved it!!!! I would definitely recommend this place.