9,054 results
All reviews clifton hill hard rock cafe corner suite rainforest cafe great view resort fee small balcony buffet restaurant indoor waterpark valet parking rainbow bridge water park self park floor to ceiling windows city view canadian side casino niagara
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2020

Well as the world over drained by Covid. My husband and I made a trip to what you use to be a favorite hotel. We were so looking forward to spending time relaxing, getting a massgae, soaking in a jacuzzi, in a beautiful room.
Disappointed with our room, finding the dresser and night stand dusty (during covid times) you look more at things like that. Expect it to be cleansed properly!
Anyway, we went for our massage at the spa. The best massage ever!!
Came back to our room to get the wifi set up, in short it did not work and calling the front desk, when they finally answered, was no help.
So I decided to soak in the jacuzzi, which also did not work Once again calling the front desk. After finally getting someone to answer, they said they would send someone up .After waiting and waiting and starting to stress, (which I came there to destress) I marched down to the lobby. I could not find anyone to help with service problems, so I asked the girl at the front desk for help. She let me know that she had people to check in and I would have to wait. I asked isn't there someone that can just help me with the problem I was very rudely told." I would just have to wait." Really starting to stress since we had reservations for dinner and I wanted to just soak in a tub and relax, (once again the whole purpose for going there) I was so disheartened.
I have in the past loved this hotel and the service, but since its take over, what a shame!
So I finally was served and just asked for a different room Once again, very rudely dealt with was given one.
My husband and I were so upset, we both agreed we will not return.
When I checked out and told our situation, thinking they might compensate us for the bad taste in our mouth. We were told a very cold. "That's too bad!"
So will we return "NO". Will I recommend" NO" It replaced my wonderful memory of our last stay...Thank God for Massimos restaurant saved the day!! Shout out to Rowen.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 17 November 2020

It’s the time of year when Niagara Falls has the light show at the park along the Falls. The downside is that you will need a hotel to stay overnight and my humble recommendation would be the Sheraton. It’s about location, location, location. Once I’ve checked in and parked my car, I don’t need the car keys again until I checked out – it was that simple. Anywhere I wanted and worth going was within minutes of walking. By the way, the hotel cost at this time of year was a no-brainer. A great hotel with a great view, a great comfy bed at a great price. Try it at least once!

Room tip: Higher floors would be nice and no worries about lifts, there are 4 on each floor.
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank SOZORIO
Reviewed 16 November 2020

Room was spacious for a family of 4. Love the amazing view of the falls and the fireplace was cool. Location was great! Walking distance to everything you need. We walked along Clifton Hill and towards the other side of the falls. Starbucks at the hotel lobby too.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Nurfliz
Reviewed 15 November 2020

My family had an amazing stay at Sheraton hotel. The rooms were very spacious and modern specially great view of the falls. The hotel is very clean and staff were so friendly and accommodating. All you need in same building connecting to so many attractions. We will definitely come back.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank 479daisyn
Reviewed 14 November 2020 via mobile

The hotel was spotless, the staff were super friendly and helpful! There was hand sanitzer at every entrance which was awesome! Navigating from parking to the hotel was simple. All & all, it was an amazing & relaxing getaway with a beautiful view!

Date of stay: October 2020