“Service so bad we missed the dhow”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #383 of 587 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Located in the Skyline Hotel & Waterpark, the Perkins Restaurant & Bakery offers a wide selection of family favourites. Home of the famous all-day breakfast, the restaurant also offers a wide selection of appetizers, entrees, and desserts. Perkins features an extensive Kids Menu that is sure to please every appetite. You can also pick up your favourite treats at the Perkins in-house bakery, featuring delicious pies, cookies, and more.
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Omg. Fun weekend ruined, missed magic show and everything. Starving kids, it took over 1 1/2 hour to get our food after we ordered. The kids were tired hungry. We missed the magic show. Don't go here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Was hungry for a burger at breakfast time (10:30), and was happy to hear from our server that the entire menu is available all day. When it came time to order, I was informed that the burgers are frozen asked for a little more time to order. I figured I would go for a sandwich and asked the server what she would pick between the Roast beef, and the turkey club, she recommended the beef so I chose that. The meal came and it looked decent enough. After a couple of bites I really didn't want to eat anymore, the beef was tough and thickly cut, no flavor at all. The server offered me some aoli after I asked for horse radish and they didn't have it, but I just couldn't stomach it. Told her I didn't like the sandwich and she did nothing to help me out, or change it to something I did like. When asked for the bill our server never came back so we walked to the counter and paid there. The place looks run down from the outside, and clearly they do not care about the food they make. The prices are extremely high for very cheap quality food, $15 for eggs and bacon. Would never return, do not recommend.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

What more can I say, the title says it all. All items we ordered were between $16 -$20 for breakfast and the food was barely edible, in fact we threw out more food than we ate. The potatoes occupied nearly half the plate and I do not think I even ate 3 spoons full. The bacon was horrible and the coffee was just as bad. We chose this restaurant because of convenience but next time I will go somewhere else for sure.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

The only thing I recommend from this restaurant is the milkshakes, I guess you can’t really mess that up. Everything else was pretty basic and oily. But I guess that goes along with everything else in the falls. It’s better to go to the local grocery store and purchase items to make sandwiches or something and save yourself a stomachache and some money :)

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Went for breakfast.
Staff were friendly, but it took a long time to get our order in and to get our food.
Was seated at around 9:55 and didnt get food until 10:35

Thought the prices were high but, it was okay because the kids eat free. I was wrong. Didn’t pay attention. Doesn’t apply to the breakfast. Only the dinner. Totally my fault. The waitress told me how the program worked for lunch to dinner. She was friendly and helpful.

Coffee came in a carafe, which was nice.

My wife’s food was okay. She had eggs Benedict.
I had one of the breakfast platters.
3 proteins and choice of carb.
Portion sizes are big.
Chose the pancakes. They were okay.
They give you a BIG serving of butter with the pancakes and it’s quite salty. Works, cause the syrup is sugary.

My pancakes didn’t come when the food came, but she apologized after asking for it. Brought it and they were warm.
Eggs weren’t great. Asked for over easy. But it was a bit too easy. Probably just my preference?

Sausage was kinda small and dry
Bacon was greasy and over cooked.
Home fries were kinda cold but really burnt. (Posted a picture) they might have blanched them. Deep fried them. Then pan fried them a bit too long?

I was going to complain more, but I was hungry and we had to go get checked out of the hotel. So we paid and just left it.

I would not recommend going to this restaurant for breakfast.