“Family brunch”

Ranked #409 of 599 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Located in the Skyline Hotel & Waterpark, the Perkins Restaurant & Bakery offers a wide selection of family favourites. Home of the famous all-day breakfast, the restaurant also offers a wide selection of appetizers, entrees, and desserts. Perkins features an extensive Kids Menu that is sure to please every appetite. You can also pick up your favourite treats at the Perkins in-house bakery, featuring delicious pies, cookies, and more.
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

A large party of family and friends visited the restaurant, which was clean and the staff were most helpful. The portions were large, particularly for the children resulting in lots of wasted left overs. I found it to be quite expensive

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We stayed at the Skyline hotel and breakfast at the Perkins was part of our package. I was a little concerned when I read the reviews here, but hey, it was free, so we went! The only problem is with this free breakfast you get to choose one of 3 options only - no ordering a la carte off the menu! But one of the choices was 2 eggs, one was french toast, and one was pancakes, and they weren't picky at all with substitutions (i.e. bacon instead of sausage...)

Things weren't bad at all. We were seated promptly (5 of us, on a Saturday morning around 9 am), and our waiter was very friendly. The food came quickly - we had pancakes, french toast, hash browns, scrambled eggs...the only thing we didn't like were the hash browns - should've asked for home fries instead. Aside from that, no complaints!

I know there are quite a few good breakfast places in and around NF, so I wouldn't necessarily come here if it wasn't part of the hotel package, but we were quite happy to eat there 'for free'.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

we had dinner while staying at the awesome Skyline Inn. The kids ate free from 1 to 9 pm. All our meals were cooked as requested and the server was friendly

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Food was good. They handled a large group well. Only issue I have is the PF tax, if you pointed it out they woruld take it off. I didn't know that until later. So when visiting Niagara Falls please question the PF tax.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

We ate dinner and breakfast at Perkins while staying at the Skyline Hotel in NF. We ate dinner here because kids eat free - however the dinner still cost us almost $100. The beer and wine menu is terrible, My husband ordered a shrimp meal which cost $23.00 and was literally the kind of breaded shrimp you can buy in the grocery store and they just threw it in the deep fryer. It was a terrible meal! The kids meals are fine, a large selection for them of some kind of a treat and healthier options too - my 4 year old son chose pancakes and broccoli for dinner, and he was pretty happy with his meal!
Breakfast was ok - I pre-ordered the breakfasts to save a few bucks, but I think that may have backfired. Again, kids meals were fine, but my scrambled eggs were so rubbery and luke warm, and the hashbrowns were pretty hard and had clearly been sitting out for awhile. I would not return to this restaurant again - I will drive up the road 5 minutes out of the main strip and have much better food at a decent price.