“One of the best Restaurants around hidden Gem”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Trust Burger & Grill
Ranked #782 of 1,840 Restaurants in Mississauga
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is one of the best places I have found around, from the wings to the burgers to the chicken burgers. Everything is fresh, and the taste is excellent. the first experience was June 2020 and it was the burgers and fries deal they had and I will say it was the best I have ever had the burger was cooked perfectly and had flavor.
I was hooked the next time I tried the chicken strips as did friends and family and they could not believe the flavor along with the TBG sauce it was the best chicken strips around. The Wings experience was one of you want to stop eating after 2 or 3 because they fill you fast but you can't because they are so good.
The Owner and his family treat you like you are one of the family as do the other customers. I would highly recommend TBG Trust Burger and Grill and would say it is one of the best Restaurants in Mississauga.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1)