“Curry was good, Pad Thai...very bland”

Siam Dish Thai Cuisine
Get food delivered
Ranked #114 of 472 Restaurants in Burlington
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: As of November 1, 2018 - Siam Dish Authentic Thai Cuisine is under new management. We certainly hope to meet your expectations with serving you the best authentic Thai meals and deserts. Authenticity is our recipe!
Reviewed 28 February 2021

Ordered takeout. Red beef curry was great, good spice, decent size serving. Spring rolls were good. Pad Thai was mediocre. Says a lot that my kids (who LOVE Pad Thai) barely touched theirs. Tasted like it was ketchup based...very bland. There was a lot of it, but quantity doesn't make up for taste.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (113)

Reviewed 4 April 2020

My wife and had delivery today from the Siam Dish.
We had shrimp pad thai, pineapple curry beef and spring rolls.
The food delivered within 45 minutes.
Everything was perfect. And enough left over for our lunch tomorrow.
I would highly recommend this restaurant.
Doing a great job in these difficult times.

Date of visit: April 2020
1  Thank luvdrummin
Reviewed 14 February 2020

Excellent panang curry, big plump shrimps that were not overcooked.
I will be back again for sure. Good service and friendly staff

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank jpurdy631
Reviewed 12 February 2020

We were there last night and came in very hungry. I ordered the shrimp crisps and the pad thai. I really enjoyed the food but 15 minutes later started to suffer from the high usage of the MSG in the food, my tongue is burned and my mouth is very dry. Typical symptoms of the high usage of this nasty flavour enhancer. This is a cheap way to make a 'delicious' food. What happened to cooking wholesome lovely Thai food? Or is it just about making a quick buck these days!?

Date of visit: February 2020
3  Thank Enna S
Reviewed 10 January 2020 via mobile

I never write a review, ever, but I feel compelled to save anyone thinking about Thai food to avoid this place at all costs!

If it was possible to give this place 0 I would.
I’ve lived in Thailand for many years so I know Thai food, this is anything but!

In fact you would be better off at a Chinese mall fast food spot.

The taste of the food was bland, nothing was spiced, non of the Thai tastes one would expect.
The quality of the food was just as bad.
The service was rude and unknowledgeable of the food either in English or Thai!

I will never go back and I would urge anyone seeking Thai food to seek another place.

Terry E