“I won on a random fly in visit so i have to give a 5!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
OLG Casino Brantford
Ranked #23 of 51 things to do in Brantford
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: OLG Casino Brantford with 500+ slot machines plus 55 table games including Texas Hold'em Poker, Blackjack, Roulette and more! Eat and drink at our full service Getaway Restaurant. We're open 24/7!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped in on my way out of town, hadnt been in near 10 years....Its changed so much and was very quiet....11am on a tuesday...Dropped $20 in a slot machine and hit $240....Had a self serve coffee and left up $200...Not bad at all!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"getaway"
"limit"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We drove to Brantford last weekend just to go to your casino. We haven't been since Elements took over. We always have a great time there. We go in, and the line up at the winners circle was so long, and we waited in line for 25 minutes. There was this guy in a suit telling everyone in line, (after they've been waiting there for 20 minutes) to go downstairs and go to the other winners circle because the lines too big. Hm, maybe get another worker on the 3rd computer? Anyways, I noticed everyone in line had these booklets that were mailed to them, with a bunch of $50.00 free slot play coupons. When I got up to the desk, I asked the lady why we didn't get one. She said oh you're probably not signed up to receive mail, only emails. So she checked, and I WAS signed up to receive mail. So her excuse then was, only some people get them and others don't, but she's not sure why ... weird. So that was annoying but whatever. So I go to get a drink at the self serve area, and I almost slipped and fell. The floor was covered in pop, there was garbage on the floor, and dirty cups everywhere. It was so disgusting, I passed on the drink. Are they cutting hours on cleaning staff or something? So then, I go to find an atm to take out some money. Find one, and it's out of service. Ok ... go and find another one at the other side of the casino, walk up, and guess what. Out of service. I find a worker, and she points me in the direction of a working one. I come to find out that I can't take out less than $100.00. We go to different casinos all the time and I have never heard of this before in my life! So needless to say, I didn't take any money out, and we all left and have no intentions on coming back. I have never had a bad experience here, but it seems like it's really going downhill. Oh and the bathrooms? Haha. I should have taken pictures.

2  Thank Jacqui P
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Went in for Brunch and a bit of gaming afterwards. Place almost empty, but seated promptly and our waitress was there very quickly to take orders. Just ham & eggs breakfasts, but it seemed to take along time to arrive. We were served 15-20 mins. later and everything was hot, cooked to order and tasty. Also very generous portions for an $8.99 all in breakfast per person with coffee. No complaints and a nice quiet brunch in pleasant surroundings. Wish the playing upstairs was more friendly, but we contributed our losses to some other lucky winners. Maybe next time.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Any idiot going to a casino must really want to depart, or have a very boring life, or is a very truly bad addict.