Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
US$82
View deal
FindHotel
Agoda.com
1,361 results
All reviews waffles sausage walking distance room was clean hot breakfast hot tub the breakfast area off the highway super8 rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021

Beds are so hard, I was not able to sleep.
short on staff
staff not helpful
old furniture
when i arrived they said that my reservation was cancelled by a 3rd party and that i had to pay almost double the fees to find a spot to sleep my kids.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 7 August 2021

I was recently at this hotel for 3 nights. The place is very run down. Beds were very uncomfortable. The room was dirty and had a weird smell, shower curtain was moldy and wouldn’t stay shut. You can hear the people above walking, sounded like there was elephants above us. And worst of all on our last night my kids had McDonald’s and had dropped a fry on the ground that I didn’t notice until the morning, and it was covered in ants! Disgusting. Will never stay here again. Also still have not received my deposit back from the room.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 8 July 2021

Internet, breakfast & overall property isn’t worth the money spent. Providing a miniature cup of Fruit with a granola bar & tetra pack juice is a big Joke in name of breakfast though not debating if these so called packaged food products are healthy enough.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 6 July 2021

Manager and staff were wonderful to deal with. Came up for a night to visit my grandmother. Stayed here and the staff is so friendly and helpful. The front desk person I dealt with was Michelle. Would stay again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Assistant General Manager, Other at Super 8 by Wyndham Barrie, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your word of appreciation and encouragement. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are grateful for kind words of appreciation of our staff. We are committed to providing warm, efficient and discreet service to our guest and their appreciation and acknowledgement is our greatest reward.

We look forward to your next stay with us.

Warm regards,

Management Super 8

Reviewed 5 July 2021

I would definitely recommend to others for a stay at super 8. Staff was very friendly and nice. The place was clean and well maintained. I would definitely plan another stay in future. Since, I visited during COVID. They followed all guidelines to keep us safe.

Date of stay: June 2021

Dear Abhull,

Thank you for your word of appreciation and encouragement.We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay wit us. At Super 8 Barrie,, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discreet services to our guest and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward. We have shared your feedback with entire team and it means a lot to all of us here. Further it will inspire the team to for consistent delivery of services.

We are extremely delighted for your recommendation and look forward to your next stay with us.

Best Regards,