Lowest prices for your stay
US$106
Hotels.com
US$106
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ExpediaUS$106
Agoda.comUS$106
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at the Maritime Inn in Antigonish on Feb 7 and had to extend our stay by one night due to the storm. The staff were excellent. The accommodations were excellent, clean and comfortable. The room has amini fridge, microwave and was spotless clean. The beds especially the pillows very comfortable.
We had supper the first night at the restaurant. The food was excellent as the service. We met the owner of the motel and the maintenance man. They could not do enough for us.
Very pleased with the service and accommodations. Would highly recommend this spot.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kanti Chaudhari, General Manager at Maritime Inn Antigonish, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Paula, You and Donna were such wonderful guests.
Thank You! Hope to see you again. Good Luck to You and Your Husband in your business.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel was very clean. The rooms had more space than a usual 2 bed room. The staff were quick and friendly. The hotel was very close to the rinks at which we played.
The food in the restaurant was excellent. Busy weekend I think so the service was a bit slow.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Kanti Chaudhari, General Manager at Maritime Inn Antigonish, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank You, so very much!
Your review inspires us to do better.
Good Luck to the Team!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food is delicious at the restaurant, the staff throughout the building are friendly and accommodating, the beds are comfortable and the shower has dispensers. I would stay here again, they make you feel welcomed.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank You, so very much!
Your review inspires us to do better.
Good Luck to the Team!

Reviewed 9 January 2021

I come to Antigonish often and this is the only place I’ll stay. Kush and his team are fantastic and always take very good care of us. The rooms are well appointed and very clean. The hotel restaurant has excellent food. Every time I stay there I feel like I’ve come to stay with family.

Date of stay: January 2021
Kanti Chaudhari, General Manager at Maritime Inn Antigonish, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2021

Heather,
You are a STAR at our place. And we are so proud to have a distinguished Guest like You!
We are grateful, for your Support, and for your Review. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Kanti Chaudhari

Reviewed 2 January 2021

I stayed in the King room. Very clean and quiet. Bed was comfy . I very much enjoyed my stay . The Gentleman that checked me in was very friendly and helpful . The food in the Restaurant was delicious.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Kanti Chaudhari, General Manager at Maritime Inn Antigonish, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2021

Wilmao,
Thank You! Your review feels like a New Year Gift.
Have a WONDERFUL 2021!