2,339 results
All reviews ski valet east tower heavenly bed firerock lounge spg points one bedroom suite per day self park full kitchen ski school hot tub gas fireplace driving range small kitchen can't beat the location end of the day ski equipment
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Great location. And everything else was great too. Staff were friendly, attentive, and willing/able to help. Room was spacious, kitchenette has dishwasher and a decent sized fridge. Access to lifts is practically right outside the east tower. Pool was very nice.

Room Tip: East tower is closest to lifts
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
mitcfaw, Manager at The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Hi TWestCoast,

I'm happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Many of our guests also enjoy our location and it's proximity to many activities in Whistler. I hope you make your back and choose to stay with us again. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Stayed 3 nights at the Westin and had a wonderful experience. The rooms are really lovely and huge for 2 people. Having a kitchenette in Whistler is a real bonus as eating out can be $$$ so this was great and the beds in the room are absolutely amazing...so comfy! Didn't really come across any staff besides the check in staff so can't comment on that but the room and cleanliness was up to 4.5* standard and I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
mitcfaw, Manager at The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Hi Anika-Grace,

It's lovely to hear you enjoyed your stay with us so much. I'm glad you got to use our kitchenette, it definitely helps our guests save a little money while in Whistler. I hope you return again soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Absolute perfect location in Whistler Village. Steps from the main gondolas and every convenience is steps away. But the biggest problem we had was the hotels inability to control the frat party that went on either on our floor or above us (or both) and kept all 4 of us up all night until approx 3-4am. We had to call the front desk 3 times and were told that security has been notified. Not only was this partying extremely loud, but we could hear every word and extreme drunken profanity being used. I find that not being able to control rowdy guests was incredibly unfair to the rest of the hotel guests and extremely disappointing for a Westin brand hotel. It would have been more peaceful in the car. The next morning the guests next door were obviously whispering and being considerate but we could hear everything. No fault of theirs, but this place has paper thin walls. If you are a light sleeper, bring earplugs. Its a fantastic property but you won't get a peaceful sleep here.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Hi Eskay,

I apologize that our staff was unable to control the noise levels of the other guests around. We do our best to address these noise complaints, but as you can imagine it is tough at times. Aside from that, I'm happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Ski Valet is good and convenient, but it's kinda sad that it's (almost) mandatory. Due to hotel policy (which I understand) you cannot bring your ski/snowboard to room. Even though you bring your gear to ski check, they charged same amount to us.

Hot tub is my favorite amenities in this hotel. they manages this facility very good. You can also choose either indoor/outdoor hot tub. Enough number of towels were always stocked.

Housekeeping was great. they exceeded my expectation. When we came back to room after skiing, beds and washroom were very well cleaned.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
mitcfaw, Manager at The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Hi SeoulMate_Joon,

the hot tub is definitely one of my favourite hotel features too. Thanks for taking the time to rate us and I hope you come and visit us again. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 20 April 2018

I am on the last day of my week-long stay at this hotel. I have to say that the room that I was given has an amazing view, so I really enjoyed it. The room is clean, and the kitchenette is very helpful. Although I went for "the green choice" during my stay, the housekeeping group were very courteous and always asked me if I need something during our few hallway encounters. The door crew offers friendly and convenient shuttle service around the villages. They were prompt, professional, and I enjoyed the pleasant little conversations with them. If it weren't for one person, I would not hesitate to give this hotel a five star. Being a gold and previous platinum member of SPG, I have to say that I had never encountered such an unwelcoming and unfriendly staff at the front desk. When I was checking in the first day, I was very tired from the travel and was happy to have finally arrived at the hotel brand I am familiar with. However, I was faced with this lady that has absolutely no smile and seems genuinely annoyed and reluctant to answer some of the very basic and standard questions ( Such as when does the breakfast start). For the next couple days, every encounter I had with her was equally as unpleasant. One of your concierges also needs some training on how to smile to your customers. I am truly disappointed in the management for allowing this to happen. And because of these experiences, I am leaving the hotel with a negative impression overall.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Angel L

Hi Angel,

I apologize deeply that you were not met with a welcoming presence. We do our very best to provide our guests with a positive experience, but I appreciate every chance to improve our staff. Feel free to email Andrew Misquitta at andrew.misquitta@westinwhistler.com to discuss these incidences further. Have a wonderful day and I hope we can host your next stay in Whistler.