“Good Food and Super Friendly Staff”
Review of Nosh

Nosh
Ranked #164 of 4,136 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Inspired by cravings, Nosh serves up all-day dining, artisanal pastries, breakfast, lunch and cocktail hour, plus late night bites.
Reviewed 29 June 2018

The food here is quite good. I suggest trying their sandwiches (they're huge, delicious, and well-priced). The yogurt they have is good too, you're always tempted to come back for a second one. Also, don't leave without a macaroon for the road, you'll be happy you did.

The experience at Nosh is made incredible by the awesome staff who always welcome you with a smile and are really nice. Special call out to Cynthia for always greeting me with a smile and friendly conversation, along with Max and Deidre for always making sure I leave satisfied. Congrats on the incredible staff and food Nosh!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Love Oysters? They have "Buck a Shuck" during Happy Hour, as well as some wonderful small plates. I had ginger beef (great) and roasted Brussels Sprouts (very good but the parmesan sauce a bit too much).

Some very good Okanagan Valley blends to drink: $8 for 8 ounces. The white blend was excellent, the red good but not up to the white's quality.

Stayed one night after Happy Hour and had an excellent salmon dinner. Only $29C.

Restaurant has a nice heated patio, as well as dining room tables.

All in all, a great bargain.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

It's lovely to go into a place where they recognize you and greet you, by name even, when you come in. In a busy lunch line it's nice to know you're not just a number passing by but a person. You want to go back because of the relationships they build. Thanks especially to Cynthia and Harpreet who always make me feel especially at home.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I always enjoy getting my morning coffee here as the staff are always friendly. They always remember my name and today Cynthia already prepared my regular cappuccino while I was waiting in line, which was a nice touch and showed they know their customers very well

Reviewed 3 May 2018

I like it that Maxence and Cynthia always remember my name. I don't know how they do it but they are AMAZING! It makes me feel so special and start my day with positive vibes.