Hotels.com
Fairmont Pacific Rim(Vancouver)
OPUS Hotel(Vancouver)
TripAdvisor
Times Square Suites Hotel(Vancouver)
3,030 results
All reviewstableau restaurantlondon taxistanley parkyoga matcar servicefloor to ceiling windowscorner roomcomplimentary bikesgreat boutiquecoal harbourrooms are beautifuldowntown vancouverturn down servicequiet streetvalet parkingfantastic hotelfront desk staff
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a very lovely hotel in a convenient location in downtown Vancouver, however compared to other luxury boutique hotels, I found it to be overpriced. Compared to similar hotels such as Park Hyatt, Loews, or Fairmont (admittedly not boutique and in other cities) it did not offer a similar luxury experience. The most favorable part of our experience were the hotel staff, who were outstanding. From check-in to departure, they were friendly and engaging. However, the room, for the price, was small (it had an air column in the corner and was exposed to other buildings heating/cooling units), the free hotel car was not available the night that we needed it, and there wasn't anything that seemed all that unique. You can't beat the hotel for proximity to Stanley Park or the waterfront.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank 434sk2016
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went to Vancouver for the first time and stayed at the Loden. It was incredible! We were upgraded to the Halo Penthouse and we were blown away! Our kids joined us on this trip and they loved it. The staff are very kind and helpful. We will definitely return!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Loden is great hotel. The service and staff was great. Loden Hotel is close to everything Vancouver and I felt at home (almost)…. I was most impressed with the friendly staff and quick service when I requested things from my room.

I will definitely stay at Loden in my future trips to Vancouver.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great staff, excellent location, clean comfortable room.. really enjoyed our few nights here!
Don’t bother renting bikes, the hotel has them where you can book them for a few hours! Great way to see Stanley Park ;)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel was extremely comfortable and made me forget that I was travelling. The attention from all staff was excellent and everything was exactly as I wanted. My first time staying here but I definitely don't think it will be my last.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business