Lowest prices for your stay
US$335
View deal
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.comUS$335
ZenHotels.comUS$337
3,894 results
All reviews lobby lounge bathroom mirror willow stream spa bmw bikes stanley park gold floor car service convention center room service canada place beautiful hotel corner suite coal harbour turn down service harbour view love this hotel visiting vancouver
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2021

Amazing hotel. Great details and exceptional service. Close to many amenities with beautiful view of city and harbor. Would stay here again. Staff were great and made our stay special. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 19 August 2021

My wife and I recently stayed at the Fairmont Pacific Rim and this property exceeded our expectations. The hotel is very well maintained, the customer service team is TOP NOTCH, the food and beverage options (incl. room service) are awesome and the rooms were clean and comfortable.

The pool area is very good - unfortunately I think they could use a second hot tub as they're only hot tub is often overcrowded but overall, it's a *very good* hotel pool space. There are cabanas available (no charge) as well as ample seating space on the pool deck. I will also add that the pool side service is slow and I would classify it as "average" and "expensive."

The staff are amazing - hands down awesome! This cannot be overstated!

We will definitely be back!

Room tip: Fairmont Partial Ocean View Room was a good choice for the money we spent
Date of stay: August 2021
Fairmont Pacific Rim, General Manager at Fairmont Pacific Rim, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We are so thrilled to hear you found our colleagues exceeded your expectations as we pride ourselves in our service excellence. We hope we can welcome you again when your travels bring you back to Vancouver.
Jens Moesker
General Manager Fairmont Pacific Rim & Regional Vice President, Pacific Northwest

Reviewed 16 August 2021

We stayed on the Gold Level. The lounge food was great and we were treated very well. The staff are very caring and attentive. The concierge worked very hard to get us an outdoor Patio reservation at Miku (thanks Brendan!!!) showing dedication to service. Due to COVID protocols, there wasn't a buffet so all food was a la carte. This resulted in slow service many times (e.g. at breakfast or during canapes). If you're in a hurry that would be a problem.

Room tip: Gold level service is excellent
Date of stay: August 2021
Fairmont Pacific Rim, General Manager at Fairmont Pacific Rim, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to welcome you back to Fairmont Pacific Rim soon!
Jens Moesker
General Manager, Fairmont Pacific Rim & Regional Vice President, Pacific Northwest

Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

My girlfriend and I spent one night here and I must admit that this hotel is absolutely beautiful.

What made our experience super memorable was the kindness and outstanding service from the front desk. It was a pleasure to be assisted by Gina. Not only did she help recommend places to spend our anniversary dinner, but she also called the restaurant and booked our reservation for us!

Additionally, when we checked into our suite, i had realized that I had booked the wrong suite. I wanted the Ofuro signature suite. So i called Gina and she was able to make the accommodation and upgrade our room.

She's literally the sweetest and the most awesome person we've ever met at any hotel!

I will be recommending my friends and family for such a great experience!

Would definitely come back again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind compliments and feedback on your recent stay with us for your anniversary. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed the service and the Signature Ofuro Room. We look forward to welcoming you back to Fairmont Pacific Rim soon!

Reviewed 15 August 2021

Absolutely gorgeous. Well located. Service is more than amazing. Musicians in the lobby frequently. Staff is providing useful guidance and going over the top to ensure your best stay. View on the harbour is amazing and right next tôt the harbour and shopping streets. Good restaurant nearby nightingale 1 mon away and cactus for your easy happy hour or dinning experience.

Close to grandville as well by car or walking distance 15 mins. I will come back best hotel in my entire life so far.

12/10 rating

Philippe

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We are so glad to hear that you regard us as the best hotel in Vancouver, and we are excited for the opportunity to welcome you again soon!