Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2017

I highly recommend this lodge and fishing excursion. The fishing is great, but it's the staff and guides who make this place extra special. The Coho bite was on, and we all had our limit of Halibut as well. The humpback whale watching was an extra bonus. Thanks for the great memories.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank healsea
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Yes the fishing is excellent but what makes this place are the great people from Clay,Robin ,Jason to Hughie and Alita and everyone in between make this place. The greeting at the start, to the goodbye at the end. These people make you feel special. Paul the chef keeps you well fed Alita makes sure you are well hydrated and the guides make sure you get the fish. I'd say if you want a once in a lifetime experience this would be it. The problem is once you leave you'll just have to go back. Thanks

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2016

I was privileged to spend 5 days at Haa Nee Nah Lodge in May 2016 accompanying friends on a fishing trip. The fishing was great ( Tyee Chinook Salmon!, Halibut, Ling Cod) and the staff and facilities were excellent. Clay, Jason and Robyn, and their enthusiastic staff run a friendly and efficient operation; providing top notch guiding and a warm welcome.

Their equipment is well maintained and Paul's cooking never failed to impress and satisfy; home made hot snacks ferried out to the fishermen was a great touch!

I have been raving about the trip ever since I got back and am definitely planning to return. I would heartily recommend this Lodge to anyone interested in exploring this beautiful corner of the world

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 July 2015

This was my first experience fishing for salmon on the West Coast. Clay and his team were as good as it gets. The guiding team is very patient and work very hard to find the fish. The Lodge is beautiful nestled in a back bay. All of the equipment is great. The boys are very safety conscious. Our guide Danny was more than accommodating.
The experience, staff, fishing and scenery were first class. looking forward to returning again.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Lynn N
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Although I go on many fishing trips, I return every year to HaaNeeNaa on Dundas Island. 2015 is my 9th year, and the experience just keeps getting better.

My annual adventure to HaaNeeNaa isn't just about fishing. It's also about the friendships, the float planes, the lodge, the food, the wildlife, the scenery, and it's especially about the staff who bring it all together. Clayton, Robyn, Jason and the gang make the entire experience memorable.

I own a resort inn, so I know how difficult it is to deliver memorable customer experiences. I'm offering this review because the folks at HaaNeeNaa deliver those great experience, day after day, and year after year. It's why I will be back, with my gang, in 2016.

If you are considering the fishing trip of a lifetime, I unreservedly recommend HaaNeeNaa Lodge.

Date of stay: May 2015