Hotels.com
Expedia
FindHotel
eDreams
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 December 2020

There is one girl who works the front desk who is incredibly unfriendly and rude, I dread checking in because I know I will have to interact with her (I have to stay here due to work) She will glare at you as you walk by, and give you a blank stare when you are checking out.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 11 August 2020

Hotel is sketchy...dated, dirty, mouse traps, noisy, smelled like marijuana, had to ask balcony next door to quiet down and stop smoking. Front desk gentlemen was friendly but that was the only good thing about this hotel.

Room tip: Choose a room elsewhere
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 11 June 2020

I sleep in room No. 712. Heating is not working at all. Room is completely dirty and damaged. Somebody before my visit probably vomit on the floor and its still dirty. Thermometer for ajusting the temperature in room its broken. Please see pictures below. Internet is really slow.Food is disaster. Only good point is stuff in this hotel, they were realy nice.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 30 November 2019

I love my stay here sure it’s a bit dated but it is the best hotel in Rupert for the price and the staff is so helpful and friendly. I stay here so often that the front desk remember my name. Threw me off at first but I love it makes me feel more at home.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 4 September 2019

Great location centrally located in the down town area room were clean the beds are new and comfortable. The staff is friendly and had great recommendations for food and sites to see around town. A walk along the harbor is very scenic.

Date of stay: September 2019