Lowest prices for your stay
US$209
View deal
Free cancellation until 26/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
Snaptravel
All reviews window seat waterfront restaurant overlooking the water in town two nights third floor lounge harbour safeway fishing
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2021

We were on the 3rd floor with a glorious view of the harbour. Wonderful sun sets and always something moving about on the ocean. COVID protocols in place so no maid service offered on a daily bases, if you needed something you had to find staff on the floor, that wasn't too hard.
Washrooms were small, multiple shower heads - I didn't get adventurous with them. Window seats to admire the view.

Room tip: Ocean side has wonderful views and do cost a bit more.
Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 8 July 2021

We had to book here as the bed and breakfast we booked at (a year in advance) cancelled our three rooms last minute over their lack of understanding of COVID restrictions.

We booked in here and are all glad we did. Rooms were clean and quiet. Restaurant was excellent.

The staff was pleasant and the service was prompt.

I needed a plug in for our vehicle and the manager went out of his way to help me.

It’s a little pricy for what you get, but it was a low stress stay!

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 27 June 2021

My husband and. I recently stayed here for 3 nights. Booked a king room city view. Upon arriving at the guest counter the staff was not very friendly. The room was quite small bathroom even smaller. It was extremely stuff in the room so quickly turned on air conditioner which made crackling noises when on. Kept me up during the night. Asked front desk to have maintenance look at it, never knew if they did or not since was noisy next night. Service was good in the lounge and restaurant and friendly service. The front Reception. Checkin desk was once again extremely rude and unfriendly upon check out. For a hotel that speaks of service other than the restaurant the service was horrible.

If you must stay definitely get a water view since city view is the parking lot and lots of noise early 5 o’clock mornings with everyone heading out fishing.

I personally would try a different hotel since for over $200 a night there wasn’t anything special.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sunshine196800
Reviewed 12 March 2021 via mobile

My stay this week from Tuesday to Thursday was as great as they usually are each month. Views of the ocean are wonderful and although I was facing the opposite way this month, the view out the front is something to behold. Sunny blue sky and snow dusted hills in the distance. Kamara, I hope I got that right, at the front desk is wonderful and I received exceptional service from Trevor in Charleys lounge. Covid precautions are in place and well thought out. I always stay here. It’s more than what my company allows but it is worth it to pay the difference. Nothing wrong with their rates, competitive with the other limited options. Can’t wait to bring my family one day.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel while in Prince Rupert for business. It was a very nice hotel but the views were outstanding. It was quiet and comfortable. The restaurant had great food and the staff were very friendly.

Date of stay: September 2020