Lowest prices for your stay
US$93
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.comUS$93
FindHotel
ZenHotels.com
All reviews small pool walk in shower awesome stay would highly recommend this hotel one night downtown microwave beds pg pets cleanliness tub amenities sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Awesome and relaxing stay. Would definitely recommend to friends and family who will visit Prince George, staffs are friendly and accommodating, showing compassion to customers is not their duty but built into their character, management did a good job hiring these people.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Deepika Sahi, Other at Hyatt Place Prince George, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Erwin A,

Thank you so much for your encouraging words and they will be celebrated with the whole team. Glad to see that you enjoyed your stay.

Looking forward to have you back in future.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 30 March 2021

There were some bumps along the way. The staff on site was pleasant and helpful and resolved all issues at hand.
The biggest concern was a questionable stain on the sheet on the pull out sofa bed. We were too tired from traveling to move to a different hotel or a different room so we made due.

Dear Turtle911Ninja,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the hotel. I would like to apologize that you had to face certain issues. City is already working on fixing the bumps due to construction work. My email is Deepika.sahi@hyatt.com and I will be more than happy to discuss this at length.

My only hope is to have you back at the property so that we could provide you better services.

Front Office Manger

Reviewed 27 March 2021

Room was not fully cleaned( items and food splatter left behind by previous guests), bed uncomfortable, bathroom fan not working, location terrifying
Unfortunately I will not return. The staff were very kind but it didn’t help the other circumstances.

Dear deel12072021

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and I would like to apologies for the experience you had to face.

I will be more than happy to discuss this at length with you. I can be reached at 7782811403 to discuss it further.

Hope to have your business back at the property.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 25 March 2021

Only trouble we had was with pool time and the staff were very accommodating. We had people in the pool during our booked time, some simple misunderstandings and the staff was able to give us a new time that we made work so that kids could swim.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Prithviraj Singh Dhillon, Other at Hyatt Place Prince George, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2021

Dear Satisfied2021,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Place Prince George. We greatly appreciate your feedback on our helpful staff. Thank you for also sharing your feedback in regards to Pool timing. We sincerely apologize for the any inconvenience caused. We look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Kind Regards,
Prithvi

Reviewed 22 March 2021

Stayed here for 5 days recently. Had a room facing the alley where we could see drug users using drugs,a person sleeping behind some cardboard, a drunk woman passed out on some stairs and transient people walking through. I did not feel Safe bringing my dog out as homeless people were walking through parking lot constantly. Came back to hotel to find 2 transients screaming, swearing and chasing each other near parking lot in front. I booked a time for the pool and when I got to hotel for our booked time was told we could not swim due to chemicals. Why bother booking a pool time? Beds were nice and comfy, other than that very basic hotel that is overpriced. My daughter walked around the corner to find a group of guys drinking beer outside on street. They need security 24/7 to ensure guests feel safe.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Prithviraj Singh Dhillon, Other at Hyatt Place Prince George, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Dear Suzytwo,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I would like to sincerely apologize for the challenges you experienced and would like to assure you that it is not up to our usual high standards. I would appreciate it if you can reach out to me directly at george.dominion@hyatt.com at your convenience so I may get some further details about your visit. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.
Kind Regards,