Official Hotel
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
1,303 results
All reviews front desk japanese restaurant prime rib junior suite business trip great stay white spot tim hortons room was clean and comfortable enjoyed my stay great room pool and hot tub definitely stay here again lots of parking shogun pg elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Check in was easy, staff was pleasant. They moved me to a different room when I asked to not be on the bottom floor. Location might not be in the most favorable neighborhood but was a great location for me. Overall great experience.

Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels
Arun Mutalik, General Manager at Coast Prince George Hotel by APA, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. We want to ensure our guests are as comfortable as possible and such a request as yours takes no time at all to provide you with anything that will help a peaceful nights rest. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The only thing I didn't like was it was cold needed a heater n blanket to stay warm with my kiddos, the pull out couch should have more blankets and pillows for guest who have children with them our kind bed was fairly hard

Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels

Thank you for your feedback. We can always assist with keeping you warm during your stay and appreciate you taking the time to share. During Covid we have removed some items from rooms and provide on a request basis purely for guests safety. I apologize we did not share upon arrival but please know, anything you need during your stay just let front desk know and I can assure you they will make sure to take care of it. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a quick business trip . When we arrived it was the supper hour . The check in was quick and the staff was genuinely friendly. Our room was nice and clean , though the hotel building itself is starting to show its age it did not effect the newer furnishings , carpets , big comfy bed and big screen tv. The desk recommended Winstons for supper. The staff in Winstons was excellent , I enjoyed the Prime Rib and my wife had the fire roasted nachos . These were recommended by our waitress Lori , who treated us excellent. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a moderately priced room and meals.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels

WOW! Thank you for such a wonderful review. I am excited to share your kind words with our ambassadors and will ensure to celebrate Lorie, she is a long term ambassador that we hope to keep forever. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 January 2021

I always stay at Coast Hotels. The reason is value, cleanliness, and excellent service. We stayed three days, this is an example to the service. I asked the front counter staff on which TV channel the hockey game was on. The quickly advised me and we then watched the game in the comfort of our room. We also had a meal which was outstanding

Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels

On behalf of all ambassadors, thank you for for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am pleased to hear that from all aspects of the hotel we have been able to continue to ensure you are taken care of. That is our number 1 goal and we hope to continue to do so for any of your future trips to Prince George.

Reviewed 21 January 2021

For most part was excellent - need a bit of work done in kitchen - many staple items missing. I am sure its an oversight as this was the first time this has happened and I stay there 2-3 days out of each week since before Christmas.

Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels

Thank you for your feedback and we truly apologize for any items missed from making your restaurant visit perfect. We have taken your feedback to ensure we are proactive to avoid this from happening in future and to keep you coming back, for medical or for pleasure.