Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,572 results
All reviews lazy river sea garden grand bliss sales people beautiful resort wave pool vidanta resort la plaza cab ride water aerobics high pressure second week a lot of fun pool side grand luxxe spring break guacamole
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2021

This resort is on a VERY LARGE property and it is very difficult to get around, even with shuttle buses. Signage is poor and not all shuttle stops operational. My first 3 days on property I got lost each day. I had asked for a map but was told there was none available. I was told to download a phone app, but it was not helpful at all. This property is also not transparent with charges. They apply their own peso to dollar exchange rate. They tell you a price in US dollars (eg, for a spa service), but then charge your credit card in Mexican pesos, which ends up costing more than price quoted, because they use their own exchange rate. Likewise, upon checkout, I was given a bill in pesos, but then they charge my credit card in US dollars, once again using their own exchange rate. I don't like lack of transparency, being "nickled and dimed" and cheated at every turn. At check in, they invite you to a "presentation" and promise (as incentive) that a $250 credit has been added to your account. Except, SURPRISE!! -- the credit is NOT applied to your account when you check out. All the misrepresentations, lies, unfulfilled promises, and lack of transparency leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I will not vacation at Vidanta properties ever again.

Date of stay: November 2021
Grupo Vidanta, General Manager at Mayan Palace at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2021

Dear Lawyerschramm,

Thank you for submitting your review of your experience at Mayan Palace.

Please accept our sincere apologies for your disappointing stay. This highly exceptional occurrence will be thoroughly investigated, since we strive to make each one of our guests feel cared for, appreciated, and respected.

Please feel free to contact us if you would like to provide us with further details about your experience at
customerservice@mayanpalace.com or 1-800-292-9446.

Mayan Palace Nuevo Vallarta Management.

Reviewed 20 November 2021 via mobile

Eva and her crew at the Joy Club made my wife’s birthday celebration very memorable. They provided balloons, a sign, the whole Joy Club crew sang happy birthday and even brought her cake. Our favorite place on the resort is the Balache pool!!

Reviewed 12 November 2021

Incredible! We wandered onto this pool from the Grande Luxxe and from the moment we arrived - we were hosted by kind and unbelievably attentive staff. Christian Quintero was the concierge who first found us a spot and helped my spouse figure out what food was available that was gluten free. After that first afternoon there - we came every day! The care that Christian provided, along with Eduardo, Saiib and Eva along with the Joy squad, made us feel like family. Christian ensured that my elderly mother did not have to wait for the regular shuttles, offered to go to the pharmacy for me multiple times and ensured we felt like royalty! We really felt special and the staff at this pool made our trip extraordinary. Christian went far above simply booking our dinner reservations. I actually cried when I said goodbye to this team. We will be back!! Oh yes and the ceviche is excellent too.

Room tip: ocean view
Reviewed 11 November 2021

Great time with the staff, Manny & Jatcil, they got everyone near by engaged and interacting. Good game with all involved, got all at the pool involved! Will definitely be playing again. Can't go wrong with the bar and awesome bartenders too!

Reviewed 11 November 2021

Very fun, at the grand bliss pool with many and jatzil. Almost tied many for the longest swim. Pool bar is great service and tasty drinks. Good food also and thebroom service is great, everything is safe and clean.