Lowest prices for your stay
US$800
US$745
View deal
Hotels.com
ExpediaUS$800
Agoda.com
FindHotel
3,666 results
All reviews sister resort beach club lemmon grass demi pool omaggio restaurant beach concierge insu sky bar bedroom penthouse private pool beach access full kitchen pillow menu chief concierge washer and dryer rooms are huge all inclusive resort juan carlos
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2018

This review is long overdue. We have been going to the Marival Residences for the past 6 years. We have stayed at many resorts, but not one has compared to this one. It is beautiful, well maintained, accommodating and has a staff that is amazing. One of things that make this place so special are the staff, Francisco and Ivan at the new beach club (amazing), Raquel who is an outstanding Concierge as well as her sidekick Jenifer, Tony at the front entrance, Veronica at Omaggio, Jared at the Brunello Bar and of course Reggie. We have never had bad service or a bad meal. Now some meals we enjoyed more that others, but I think that is pretty normal. We love the size of the rooms, they work perfect for my family of five. If you don’t like the pillows on your bed you can always request a different one or if you find the bed to hard they are happy to bring a mattress topper. There is always cold water, soft drinks and beer in the fridge. There is a washer and dryer and the kitchen tap has reverse osmosis so need to worry about the water. No shortage of Towels and best of all they discourage reserving chairs by the pool. Just ask and if can be done it will be done. One thing we love that the resort is small with not a lot of loud activities going on but if you need that just hop on the shuttle and head over to the Marival Resort. My children have loved the small very well run children’s club. I have just finished booking again for next year. LOVE LOVE LOVE this place. It is our home away from home.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank vcarson2018
Daphne F, Gerente at Marival Distinct Luxury Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us such a nice review, we're very glad that you mentioned Francisco, Ivan, Raquel, Jenifer, Tony, Verónica, Jared and of course Reggie. We'll let them all know about your kind comments, sure they'll be thrilled.

We're proud of our Marival family, we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon!

Our best wishes,

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

We just got back last week, family of 6 with 4 kids
Resorts is great, we stayed at the residences luxury side. This resort is small with a salt water pool which is perfect for the kids as they can swim alone as it’s only about 4 feet deep. The food is very good I must say even my picky eaters ate everything. My husband and I are foodies and we loved it!! Lemon grass is the best and the service at lemon grass and around the pool is truly amazing!!! Our biggest complaint was room service. Upon arriving we were informed that room service is include however there is a 10% charge on the total order ( which is a lot considering all the prices are highly for food) as an example any given meal Was 6000 to 8000 peso for our family, all in all it was a fantastic vacation loved the luxury feeling the resort has to offer. Would be better if it was truly all-inclusive . Great beach as well.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank lamers2018
Daphne F, General Manager at Marival Distinct Luxury Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Hello,

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Although, we are sorry to read that you felt uncomfortable with the delivery fee for the room service. Allow us to remind you that you can enjoy our exceptional service directly in the restaurants without additional cost. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

I have been visiting Marival Residences for 10 years. I have never been dissapointed. The service is always at its best and everyone is warm and friendly. This is one of our favorite vacation spots and we will continue to visit.

Room tip: all rooms are great
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Carla,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're constantly working on improving our service to give you the best experience at our Resort. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

My wife and I just returned from Marival Residences earlier today. This was our 3rd visit and the first without our kids. It had been 3 years since our last visit. There was still the same great service. All of the staff was friendly and went out of their way to make sure you were having a good time. The residences are spacious, well decorated and fridges are stocked with water, soft drinks and beer.The first 2 times we came with our kids and stayed in a villa. This time my wife and I stayed in a one bedroom. Unlike the villa, we could see the mountains and the bay from our room. We really enjoyed the spaciousness of the villas. Even when there were 6 of us we never felt cramped. There is no decrease in space for 2 in the 1 bedroom. It had a large living room, kitchen with a bar, a dining table 2 bathrooms and a great view of the pools, mountains and bay. The only problem for us was our ac in the bedroom was not working even after reporting it to the front desk. We left to bedroom door open to the living room and turned on the ceiling fan and were sufficiently cool to sleep. The food at the restaurants was great and the service outstanding. The pool area would get crowded pretty quickly between 10 and noon with families and small kids, but there was always room at the beach club. Mozza Mare opened and the beach club, a restaurant, pool, watersports shack and fire pits are now a short stroll adjacent to the resort. So now you don't have to catch a shuttle to take you to the Marival Resort and back for you to enjoy the beach club, although the old one is still there and open. Mozza Mare is more spread out, less congested than the old beach club. This has made going to the beach super convienient. The beach club staff were very attentive and kept drinks fresh. The only thing missing was a hot tub. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and as usual, did not want to leave. I would wholeheartedly recommend Marival Residences Luxury Resort to anyone wanting to relax on the beach or by the pool and be well taken care of. Our fourth visit is already being planned.

Room tip: Rooms in Tower 3 are closer to Mozza Mare if you like the beach.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roy M
Daphne F, General Manager at Marival Distinct Luxury Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Flydoc59,

We're glad to read you had an amazing time spending it with your wife at our Resort as that is our main goal. As you noticed, our team is constantly improving to provide the best service we can offer.

We apologize for the inconvenience with the A/C issue again, thank you for addressing it to us, it has already been fixed. Allow me to say, there is a hot tub for adults only which is part of our facilities.

Finally, thank you for choosing us, we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

So much fun! Ramon is the best server! Always took care of us. Ernesto, Sergio and herbierto were always a good help as well. Tapas roof top was the best...nice seafood. Paola on the beach took care of us as well! Good resort, great people working there

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Hannah M
Daphne F, General Manager at Marival Distinct Luxury Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Hannah M,

Thank you for such a nice comment, I'll let them all know what a great service they gave you, I'm sure they will be thrilled to read your comments. We can't wait to welcome you back again.