Open today: Closed

from US$39.00
More Info
from US$580.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2021

Armando was our tour guide. As much time as I have already spent in PV, this was my very first time doing a sea doo trip.

Armando was very protective of our group and made me (us) feel very safe.

He was super friendly and a pleasure to be out cruising around with.

He was very informative about Banderos Bay and information about the different stops that we made during the tour.

The only comment I would make for improving the trip was to have a better stop for snorkeling. It may have been due to the sea conditions (murky), but the only stop we made for a snorkel stop to see fish and plant life was not very good.

Outside of that, the tour, the guide, the experience was money well spent, super safe, informative, and super fun. Go do it!!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 15 March 2021 via mobile
Review of: Whale Watching

We took the whale watching excursion and it was awesome. We saw whales, dolphins and a manga ray. Best experience and it was amazing seeing the whales.

Reviewed 19 December 2020 via mobile

We had a party of 9 people - 4 doubles and 1 single (adults and children). Our tour guide was Armando and he was excellent! We spent a little more than 2 hours out including snorkeling time. We went around 2p and the weather was PERFECT! The majority of us were first time jet skiers - we got great instructions and felt safe with our guide. We spotted bottle nose and spinner dolphins too! Definitely recommend!

Date of experience: December 2020
netocovarrubias, Owner at TB Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

im glad to read that, we waiting for your next time.

Reviewed 23 September 2020

I was pretty disappointed with this trip. We only were on jetskis a total of 44 mins rather than 2 hours, went to the snorkeling area and wasn't given snorkeling equipment, and was told that water ia pretty murky.. we all were given some wet mildew smelling life vest to put on that made me gag several times. Worst part was that we were the first people for the morning. I was more upset that the tour guide was begging for tips. I gave him a tip and didn't want to because even though he was good at what he did, he didn't do his job. Cut our trip really short. Never got a bottle of water either. I would not recommend this trip to my worst enemy.

Date of experience: September 2020
1  Thank tracyaskew1
netocovarrubias, Owner at TB Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2021

Hi Tracy, thanks for your comments, this is very important for us to inprove every day, we make many changes, please feel free to contact us to give a jet ski tour in cortesy when you come to Puerto Vallarta, i will be there to give the best service, we´ll be glad to see you again.

Reviewed 2 March 2020
Review of: Amazing Vallarta

We went on this tour through Sunwing from the Riu Jalisco in Nayarit. We felt that the tour was really rushed, max you had 30 minutes at each stop with some being less which was okay. We were only given 30 minutes to go through the flea market, which was not enough time. I guess it would be alright for a first time cruise through town. We only paid $6 USD for the tour so can't really complain. With our deal we did have to pay for our own lunch after the tequila distillery tour. The lunch was REALLY good! I got the bacon wrapped shrimp and my guy got the shrimp skewer, which were each about 300 MXP. Next time we will do the local bus and possibly the hop on hop off tour of PV.
Our guide was good and gave us great and quick information about Mexico which was appreciated. I don't know that I would recommend this tour. . .

Date of experience: February 2020