“excellent steaks”

La Estancia Argentina. Avenida Juarez.
Reserve with OpenTable
La Estancia Argentina. Avenida Juarez. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 904 Restaurants in Puebla
Price range: US$1 - US$2
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Went with colleagues here &had some excellent steaks. The appetizers were also great -chorizo with cheese, shrimp, plus others. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

If you are in need of meat - go there! The restaurant serves a wide variety of different cut steaks which in the end taste fantastic.Good choice of wine!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Fantastic Steak meal. English menus and service were not a problem. Everyone's meal was cooked perfectly. I really enjoyed the mash potatoes as my side dish. A large selection of wines and they had several different seating areas to accommodate various preferences. The "Tiramisu" we had for desert was not the traditional Italian style, but I quite enjoyed that as well.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We went here for my birthday. The staff was really friendly. The food was fantastic. I did not like the fact that there were televisions on. It made it feel like a sports bar with fine dining.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

My Fiance and I ate here after a three week working trip to Puebla and La Estancia never disappoints. Beyond the incredible meats which are out of the world, the service here is fantastic. Our main server, Luis, who speaks perfect English was overly helpful as was his right hand man Jose. The service doesn't stop at the table, the best bathroom attendant I have ever met works here, Mr. Apolina, who runs around the bathroom making sure you have everything you need to enjoy your meal and party. A must go to Everytime we are in Puebla, La Estancia never disappoints.