Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$1,115
View deal
Expedia
FindHotel
Agoda.com
All reviews los cabos rooftop restaurant chef cesar chu chu double shower stunning hotel hotel gym modern design construction noise junior suite chilaquiles hot tub the entire staff remembered our names fitness center incredible service restaurants and bars
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Revised plans for my 40th birthday found us in Cabo instead of Europe, thanks COVID. So glad we chose the Viceroy. From the moment we got there, the staff was warm and welcoming, and it continued through the whole stay. I wasn’t sure about the ultramodern clean look of all the exteriors but the room more than made up for it. Beautiful pools and beach. Rooftop bar was super fun and breakfast in the mornings was delicious. Very adult/couples vibe so I probably probably wouldn’t come with my little kids but there were families there, just not the feel I want for family travel. And a fantastic price compared to other high end hotels!!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicole P
Yasbek Arellano, Guest Services / Front Office at Viceroy Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear @Nicole P,

Thank you so much for choosing Viceroy Los Cabos to celebrate your 40th birthday. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your room, the outlets, and the pools. We assure you your kids would love the Kids Club and Game Room if you do decide to come with them some day. Until then, we hope to see you again for a relaxing vacation on your own or with friends.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is awesome. I traveled with my best friend to celebrate my birthday. At first I was really underwhelmed and the crowd was a bit see and be seen for my personal tastes. However, it quickly turned around and I fell in love. So much so that I joined the residence program. The staff is incredible and the service is amazing! If you have any issues they work to sort it immediately. The food was a little hit and miss, but there are so many amazing places conveniently nearby that it's no big deal. The service at beach/pool area is sublime. The music is great and not too loud or party scene(ish), which was nice. They create a wonderful vibe and ambiance throughout the facility. The gym is incredible and offers a variety of new machinery. The spa is cool, I've had better services, but they have a nice program offering 30% off when you book in advance. The crowd is mostly like early thirties to mid forties, which is nice. We chatted up so many lovely people. Overall I went to just relax and enjoy my birthday and I did just that. The service is really phenomenal in every way and that's what I enjoyed the most. They go above and beyond to make you feel special and create a lovely atmosphere for everyone to enjoy. The rooms are cool and clean. I love the contemporary/modern aesthetic. They also do a wonderful job of celebrating local talent on the facility, which I think is very important.

Dear @njcreary,

We're honored you picked us to celebrate your birthday with and are so pleased to hear how much you ultimately enjoyed your stay. From the beach and pools, to THE SPA, Fitness Center, restaurants, and the staff we strive to create magic memories at every turn. But the best news is that by joining the residence program your new family at Viceroy Los Cabos will be able to see you on a regular basis. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would like to start by saying, this was the first vacation that we've been on where we've became emotional at the time of departure. This property has it all figured out. My husband and I were picked up from the airport in a Tesla with the hotel label on it, making it super easy to find (along with the gentleman holding the Viceroy sign). From the time we were picked up until the time we left we were treated beautifully. When we entered the hotel lobby we were greeted with fresh cool hand towels, along with a signature cool drink. The signature smell in the entire hotel is absolutely heavenly. We were escorted to our room by a member of the staff who showed us how to work everything in the room and he also made sure our luggage was delivered promptly. EXTRAS : My husband and I received the love surrender couples massage, and it was absolutely amazing. From the pool amenities inside of the spa before hand to the time of the actual massages we were absolutely catered to. We also did the four course private cabana dinner and this is when we met Chu Chu (Jesus). I have to tell you from the time we met him we made sure that anytime we were in need of a waiter or service, we found him, he took extreme care of us. We became family instantly. He was so enthusiastic about his job and he honestly is the reason that we will return. He is so full of life and leaves such a great feeling in your heart. From poolside drinks and snacks to the cabana dinner , we were so blessed to have met him. Before we left we wanted to grab some tacos (the carne tacos we soo good), but because the kitchen had not switched over from breakfast yet, moments before we said our farewells to Chu chu and he knew we wanted some tacos before we left. Once he saw us sitting with out Tacos, he immediately came over to ask why we didn't have them, safe to say before we left... he got us those tacos lol. All in all again, this place has it figured out. In room tv provider was a bit dated, but we still loved it. The woman at the concierge desk made all of our activities happen and we also enjoyed cruising into the sunset on the jazz and wine cruise. We loved seeing the historic Arch of Cabo San Lucas. We love you Chu Chu Many Blessings and hugs... Until we met again <3

Dear @diamondr71,

Thank you so much for posting this amazing review. It means so much to hear how much you enjoyed and appreciated all the little details we have in place to make our guests feel special from the moment they touch down until the moment they leave. It sounds like you were really able to enjoy many of the amenities at the resort from THE SPA to your private romantic dinner. We will be sure to let Chu Chu know how much you appreciate him and please do come back and visit all of your family at Viceroy Los Cabos again very soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is like a work of art. Stunning.

Also the location is close (just use their bikes) to San hose del cabo which is a Million times nicer than cabo san Lucas.

The staff is super friendly and the spa Is top notch.

Will definitely come back.

Room tip: Go to San Jose del cabo art district. It's really nice. Cabo san Lucas is a dump compared to this quaint little town
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear @Jacques V,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear you plan to come back to visit your new family in San Jose del Cabo. From all of us at Viceroy, we look forward to seeing you again very soon!

All the best,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The whole group was so impressed with our stay. The food, spa, gym, pool, service — everything was perfect!!!
All the rooms seem to have a spectacular view too. It was easy to get taxis to dinners on other properties too. The staff made everything so easy.

Dear @kongit,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your lovely review. It sounds like you were able to enjoy all of the wonderful amenities the resort has to offer as well as experience the area. The best part by far though, is to hear you are definitely coming back to visit your new family at Viceroy Los Cabos. We are all looking forward to seeing you again very soon!

Warmest regards,