Lowest prices for your stay
US$272
FindHotel
ZenHotels.comUS$243
Trip.com
2,765 results
All reviews the grill risotto adult pool japanese restaurant tapas bar vip lounge sports bar coffee shop jose luis los cabos fish tacos ocean front sushi main pool water aerobics great resort specialty restaurants
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2021

At check-in the staff told us they could not find one of our reservations or that one of our reservations was wrong (we are still unclear on what the issue was). We had this very long exchange in which we showed emails and confirmation numbers and all of the details for our 2 reservations - they’d go in the back for a while - come out with a new guy kind-of-thing. They had no record of us having reserved this extra room and weren’t offering any solutions to the problem. This whole back and forth took about an hour and a half. Finally we were like fine, “what do we need to do to get away from this desk?” They say we need to book a new room. “Fine, how much does it cost?” Them: ‍♂️‍♀️. Seriously, nobody could tell us. They tell us to look on Expedia. “You can’t book a room here on that computer?” “No. You need to do it through Expedia.” Fine. I book a new room for 3 nights. “Okay, here’s the email confirmation for the new room. Can we go now?” No. Magically they have found the original booking. Fine. Great. “Can you cancel this new room that I just booked?” “No, you must contact Expedia.” “Okay, fine.” After bringing our bags upstairs I contact Expedia (within the hour of making the booking). Expedia contacts the hotel who says their policy is that a booking must be cancelled 24-hrs prior to check-in and since I didn’t cancel in the time window they will charge a 1-day cancellation fee (about USD250). I say “absolutely not.” Expedia talks to the hotel again who says they aren’t waiving the fee. Expedia says they can process the cancellation now (minus the fee) and I can call back once I’ve gotten authorization from the hotel to waive the fee. I go ahead and do that since I need to cancel the reservation anyway and I’ll just deal with getting the fee refunded. I go downstairs later to talk to the front desk staff who says there is nobody there that can help me. “Come back in the morning before 11am.” I return the next morning before 11am. The same woman who checked me in the day before is there. I explain the situation. She calls her supervisor. I explain the situation. She says there is nobody there that can help. I ask “when will there be?” She says she doesn’t know. I say “how can you not know?” She says he will be there later. In the meantime I should fill out this form. I fill out the form. About 8-hrs. later I get a call from the manager who says he read the incident report and will be happy to refund the charge. Great news. I contact Expedia the next day - Expedia calls the hotel with me on hold. Expedia comes back and says: “I have called 3 times and each time they hang up on me. It’s very strange I’ve never had that happen before.” I say: “yeah that makes sense.” Expedia is currently and unsuccessfully trying to reach this elusive manager and the whole thing continues to be a hassle days after I’ve checked-out. The level of service and professionalism displayed by the front desk staff could be seen throughout the establishment - from the rooms, to the pools, bars, and restaurants.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank X9097TYmichaelc
Reviewed 11 October 2021

Upon arrival at our room, we discovered that the sliding door leading to our swim out was off track and very difficult to move. We immediately called the front desk and maintenance resolved the problem. On our second day, we noticed that water was heavily leaking from the ceiling in the closet. Our clothes in the closet were totally drenched. We were immediately moved to another room, and discovered that water was leaking from the refrigerator causing mold on the shelf which it was on. We were moved once again to another room. The conditions of these rooms was totally deplorable!!!!
I would like to commend Diana, and Ephrahim who worked as servers at the Italian restaurant at the location. There service was excellent. Also, I would like to mention the service of Jose, who worked as a server at the bar La Taqueria. He would always take our orders from the swim out where we were staying, and efficiently provided great service!

Management at the Krystal Grand should always make sure that rooms are in excellent condition prior to guest arrival.

Date of stay: September 2021
Social Media Executive KGLC, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Krystal Grand Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2021

Dear Keith,

Thank you very much for sharing your review of your recent stay with us.
Firstly, we would like to thank you for highlighting the aspects you enjoyed of your vacation at our resort, like the outstanding service of our staff, it will be a pleasure to share your comments with them.
On the other hand, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience in your room, our manager on duty offered free laundry service for your clothes which you refused. After you reported the room maintenance team worked on the details you mentioned.
We sincerely lament reading that your stay was not as pleasant as it should have been and we would be very pleased to welcome you again in the future ensuring you in advance of our utmost commitment to make your next Krystal Grand Los Cabos holiday experience an unforgettable one for all the right reasons.

Reviewed 10 October 2021

We had a wonderful stay at Krystal Grand Los Cabos! For a family with two kids (6 &10) this was a great resort. Many activities for the kids as well as offerings for great excursions (swimming with the Dolphins was a huge hit in San Jose).

The Kids Club is great and Isabel just outstanding. I asked the kids why they liked her so much and their response was she's a great teacher that actually has fun with us and plays with us. We loved Isabel!

Efrain at the Italian Restaurant,Risotto, was a great server.

The service was generally good everywhere. Though staff is clearly busy, they have great attitudes and smiles to welcome you.

Thank you for a great week!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 633grishas
Social Media Executive KGLC, Guest Services / Front Office at Krystal Grand Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2021

Dear Grisha S.

Thank you very much for choosing Krystal Grand Los Cabos as host for your recent getaway to this beautiful destination, but especially for taking the time to share with us this wonderful review with us and other travelers.

It is our most pleasure to read that you enjoyed your vacation thanks to our friendly staff and all our facilities. We will share your kind words with all our team and especially with Isabel and Efraín, we are sure they will be pleased to know his efforts have been appreciated and they have contributed to making your family vacation a memorable experience.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon and provide you once again with a wonderful and memorable experience.

Reviewed 10 October 2021

What a delight it is when you find a person who makes your trip sparkle! Camila was the go-to person for everything. She was warm, friendly and helpful. She knew everything there was to know about places to visit in the locality and was always there when we needed her. Look out for her if you visit the Krystal Grand!!

Room tip: One bedroom suites in the Residences are basic, but if you get the top floor, the view is stunning.
Date of stay: June 2021

Dear Sandra,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your kind words and observations following your recent stay with us at Krystal Grand Los Cabos.

We were delighted that you’ve enjoyed all the details we take pride in offering our guests. As are our regular practice, we’ve been happy to share your lovely remarks to Camila and the rest of the team who take so much pride in ensuring that all of our guests only receive the very best in service.

We look forward to having the pleasure of having you back home in the near future.

Reviewed 4 October 2021 via mobile

I planned a girls trip for my birthday and I made the best choice in selecting Krystal Grand as my hotel!
I loved everything about it! The service, the food and the ambiance.

Thank you to ALL the Krystal Grand staff and a special thanks to Carlos Reyes as his service was great each time he assisted us.

-Jenny

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jennifer P
Social Media Executive KGLC, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Krystal Grand Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2021

Dear Jenny,

We would like to thank you for choosing our resort as your host on your recent trip for your birthday celebration. It was a pleasure having you and your friends and we appreciate that you have taken the time to share your experience.

It's our most pleasure to learn that your stay was a wonderful one while you were impressed with our service. We appreciate your gracious comments as it shows our consistency in maintaining the Krystal Grand brand standards. Your feedback has been shared with the team and especially with Carlos, as a motivation to keep up the good job.

We hope to have the honor of welcoming you back, allowing us the opportunity of providing you a truly wonderful and memorable experience.