Review Highlights
Costco Travel

This company was arranged through my Costco Travel package, they were awesome and extremely helpful... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
RobbieG177
Central Oregon, Oregon
Great transportation service

Friendly, safe and efficient transpiration service. Transcabo was pat of our Costco travel... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Towanda C
Rockville, Maryland

All reviews orange shirts airport shuttle trans cabo blue pants costco travel private shuttle return trip excellent shuttle service great transportation shared shuttle toll road detailed instructions round trip transportation dropped off spoke english los cabos time share
Reviewed 30 May 2018

We walked outside, spotted their shirts and they took it from there. They took the luggage, loaded it and we were off. Very comfortable van and a personable driver. Making the reservation online was very easy. Will definitely use them again.

1  Thank 1Tuckles
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Ensure that when you arrive to the airport and are greeted by a rep that you have already paid for your voucher. The trip from the airport took roughly 1.5 hours because the hotel I stayed at was the last hotel drop off. It's a shared shuttle so different people will be dropped off a long the way. There is a bar at the airport though when you are waiting and you can order a drink before getting in the van. The price was $34 round trip. Ensure you have voucher for your return trip so they know when to pick you up. The driver was 15 minutes late past my 1:00 pick up on May 27th. Unfortunately I was unable to tip him because I had no more pesos left but he didn't even seem apologetic when showing up late. If you are pressed on time the shared shuttle may not be the best option. I arrived to the airport with 1 hour to spare. Although I had my boarding passes already I still had to check in a bag and was still able to catch my flight on time.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Very pleasant rides to resort and airport. Driver came on time to pick us up and drop us off. No complaints.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Transcabo employees were waiting for us outside the airport luggage area. They are all dressed in orange shirts for easy recognition and are very friendly.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

We were met at the airport by a driver from Transcabo and driven to our resort, Paradisus, Five days later we were picked up for our return flight to the USA.