“Leave the Driving to Them”
Review of Transcabo

Transcabo
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering a whole variety of Tours & Activities, from snorkeling, kayaking, scuba diving, outdoor adventures, zip lines, Los Cabos city tours, ATV's, sunset dinner cruises and many more!
Reviewed 31 May 2018

I had been warned... Plan ahead and have your transportation waiting for you at the airport when you arrive. So very True. There is a Special Room... that everyone must pass through before exiting the airport. You must know where to go and who you're going with or these folks with ravage you. Seeing the staff outside waiting, with their Blue pants and Orange shirts was such a relief. The shuttle van was a new model, clean, and with nice cold air blowing inside. I highly recommend this service.

All reviews
"los cabos"
in 28 reviews
"the gauntlet"

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We walked outside, spotted their shirts and they took it from there. They took the luggage, loaded it and we were off. Very comfortable van and a personable driver. Making the reservation online was very easy. Will definitely use them again.

1  Thank 1Tuckles
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Ensure that when you arrive to the airport and are greeted by a rep that you have already paid for your voucher. The trip from the airport took roughly 1.5 hours because the hotel I stayed at was the last hotel drop off. It's a shared shuttle so different people will be dropped off a long the way. There is a bar at the airport though when you are waiting and you can order a drink before getting in the van. The price was $34 round trip. Ensure you have voucher for your return trip so they know when to pick you up. The driver was 15 minutes late past my 1:00 pick up on May 27th. Unfortunately I was unable to tip him because I had no more pesos left but he didn't even seem apologetic when showing up late. If you are pressed on time the shared shuttle may not be the best option. I arrived to the airport with 1 hour to spare. Although I had my boarding passes already I still had to check in a bag and was still able to catch my flight on time.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Very pleasant rides to resort and airport. Driver came on time to pick us up and drop us off. No complaints.