Lowest prices for your stay
US$497
Hotels.comUS$591
FindHotel
Trip.com
3,400 results
All reviews vista ballenas dos mares ceviche every morning french restaurant room service rifle shooting ocean front entertainment staff all inclusive resort corn hole coffee shop los cabos our honeymoon main bar pool volleyball sushi
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Everything was great. The room was good sized with lots of storage to unpack. The pool was large and very scenic looking out to the ocean. Great staff all around. Everyone was very nice a helpful. Would recommend staying at this adults only resort.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Marquis Los Cabos Calidad, Otro at Marquis Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Greg S,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your motivating comments, it is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am happy to read that you had an amazing experience with us as it is one of our main goals, achieve the quality of service our valuable guests deserve. And It makes me incredibly proud that you found our staff accommodating and pleasant, your kind words will reach them for sure.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 26 October 2021

We had the best time ever for my husbands birthday. The staff is so friendly, the spa was so relaxing and food and drink very tasty!! We loved the location and the big sandy beach in front of the hotel!

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your fantastic rating, we really appreciate, it means a lot to us and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in a near future.

It makes me really happy that you had an excellent time at the hotel and that you had a great culinary experience in our restaurants. Our guest's entire satisfaction is one of our main priorities; therefore we are very proud to have accomplished it during your husband's birthday and your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 26 October 2021

Our daughter chose this beautiful all inclusive resort for her wedding. I was a little concerned about traveling to Mexico, but now can't wait to go back! The resort was clean, the employees were great and the food was excellent! We had such a good time, our family and friends are already talking about planning another trip to the Marquis Los Cabos resort!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at Marquis Los Cabos Resort & Spa and for choosing us as your host for this special occasion.

I am very happy to read that you had an amazing experience with us during your daughter's wedding and your stay, as it is one of our main goals, achieve the quality of service our valuable guests deserve.
It makes me really proud that your family and friends also had a great time at the hotel and a great culinary experience in our restaurants.

We are looking forward very much to greeting you again in our hotel, you will be always waited with open arms and a warm welcome.

Reviewed 26 October 2021

This would have been a 5 star review but the check in process was a bit rough. I reserved and paid for a ocean view with a king size bed, but upon arrival was told they only had double beds. After a lot of back and forth, 45 minutes of arguing, I got a room with a king (had to wait 2 more hours to check in though) I recommend calling a couple days prior to try an ensure you get the right room. Although the start was rocky, from that point on it was a great experience. Views were incredible, pools were amazing, food was good, expect maybe the Italian themed place, but everything else was good. Staff were all very friendly, responsive and eager to get us what we needed. Adriana at the breakfast buffet was my favorite, so friendly and welcoming. Remember my name after one visit. Always a great way to start the day. The resort is what I would say is on the low key side, which is exactly what I was and looking for an adults only hotel. I would certainly stay again.

Date of stay: October 2021
Operations Manager, Otro at Marquis Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Whtfastback,

I appreciate your time to tell us about your recent stay at Marquis Los Cabos Resort & Spa. As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, we continuously strive to meet our guest's needs and expectations; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

I apologize for not having met your expectations upon check in and for making you wait that long to suit your request. Your comments will be reviewed with our Front Desk manager to prevent any future occurrences. I am glad to read that as of that moment on, you had a great stay and want to thank you for recognizing all those aspects that made an impression on you from our amazing infinity pools and ocean views but most particularly our staff and service, I will definitely share your comments with them.

I look forward welcoming you back again into our hotel.

Reviewed 26 October 2021

Service was top-notch (Oswaldo, Ignacio, Adriana, Tania/Ociel, Catalina, Eric & Juan (Canto del Mar). Our Ocean View Casita was gorgeous. Perfect location in between airport and downtown Cabo. Pools and views were breathtaking! Some of our favorite things were the coconut ice cream, outdoor oven pizzas, French fries, fish tacos and ceviche! Thank you MLC for an amazing time!

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am glad to read that you had a relaxing and enjoyable stay with us, we are always looking for the quality of service you deserve, in order to make an amazing experience from your vacations.
We are pleased to read that you had a great culinary experience in our restaurants and we greatly appreciate your kind comments about our wonderful staff.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your motivating comments.