Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very Noce

There were seven in our group. When we got to the vehicle the driver had ICE COLD cervesas!!!! That... read more

Reviewed yesterday
gwhitakr
Boise
Best Transportation service in Los Cabos!

This by far is the best transportation company in Los Cabos. They are licensed and accredited... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

from US$15.00
from US$30.00
from US$43.08
More Info
All reviews great service text message los cabos both ways private van large suv return trip water and beer great communication no issues the gauntlet detailed instructions highly recommend this service sjd airport flight was delayed no hassle clean vehicle
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The communication, drivers, SUV, timeliness all were exceptional. Even their rates were reasonable compared to others. We'll use them again & highly recommend!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
viptransportation, Manager at VIP Transportation Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear Sara G

Thank you so much !!! I am so grateful for your patience and dedication to sharing this review. We hope to see you next time

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been using VIP Transportation for 6 years coming to Cabo with my wife. Never had a single issue as the drivers are on time, efficient (Spanish and English speaking) and always drive safe. I give them a Huge 5 Stars! Highly Recommend!

Dear Jay C

Thank you ever so much! I was so pleased to receive your review We hope to see you next time :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

VIP Transportation have been our go-to for our past two trips to Cabo.

The first time we arrived, I made a mistake on my booking and said we'd be arriving the next day. They weren't expecting us (obviously) but their person at the airport (I think his name is Rico) was so friendly, took great care of us, and had us on our way quickly -- no small feat given they are a small company and don't have dozens of drivers.

They've always been professional. It's easy to book on their website, they're always on-time (or early) and we'll definitely be booking with them on our next trip.

Thanks VIP!

Dear Michelle Y

Thank you so much to write this amazing review !! I am so grateful for your patience and dedication

We hope to see you next time in Cabo

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They are fantastic every time we use them. Super professional and quick. Rigo was there waiting for us and go us to the car and out within 10 mins on a busy Saturday.

Dear VacationingQues

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review :) We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We arrived in Cabo and found them easily. They provided us drinks and parties are way to our resort. It was a perfect way to start my bachelorette. They also picked us up in a timely manner. Very friendly, clean, and helpful. I will definitely book with them again

Dear mrosaukam

Thank you so much for this amazing review... I want you to know how much I value your support. We hope to see you next time in Cabo