Breathless Cabo San Lucas Resort & Spa
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Cabo Vista Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)
TripAdvisor
The Cape, a Thompson Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)
1,497 results
All reviewsquiet poolxhale clubkibbehla bibliotecawink barfoam partiesbites restaurantroom servicefish netbarefoot grillmarina viewfishing boatssecond buildingrooftop loungeunlimited vacation clubtechno musictop shelf alcohol
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We only stayed 3 nights which was definitely not enough but it was a little stopover on the way to LAX. The Location was perfect. The Marina view was not only beautiful but entertaining watching the boats and fisherman and of course the seals who are adorable!!!

Personally I feel like all inclusive food is just ok but NOT @ Breathless. The food was awesome. We ate at the dinner buffet at the Tapas pool, Bites and Fishing Net. Bites was our favorite. The waitress told us she was going to order for us which at first took us back but ultimately was a great thing! She knew the favorites and kept many different options coming.

We are alittle older so I was kinda worried it would be too much of a party place for us. Not so. Lots of different ages on property. The infinity pool was happening during the day and the quiet pool at Bites was a great venue for watching the boats and seals in the late afternoon. Something for everyone.

We are beach people so we enjoyed the beach. Yes the water is chilly compared to what we are used to but crystal clear and beautiful. It was fun to see the cruise ships parked off the beach.

We enjoyed walking down the beach to check out the hotels and other restaurants.

Definitely go see the arch. We had the “3 Brothers” take us since they are located right at Breathless. Great captain. Really Beautiful so glad we did it!!

Lots of fun stuff to do in town either walking through the Marina or downtown.

We can’t wait to go back.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank tikihutmom
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'm an international business traveler who has stayed at really crappy hostels as well as Ritz, Mandarin, Four Seasons, etc. and this place is excellent, especially for a younger demographic. The pool overlooking the ocean definitely caters to the party crowd with DJ all day, pole dancing classes, etc. however there is another pool by the main lobby which is quiet and chill. The food is on the upper end of all-inclusive food (I've stayed at 2 other all-inclusives in Cabo) but no one is getting a Michelin star, to be fair. Staff was great and attentive and the rooms furnished really well. Right on the marina so a quick walk to all of the sights and sounds. Definitely top of my list when I go back.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank T D
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

1. Walls were so thin, I literally heard the room next to me ordering room service.
2. Except for one restaurant, the food was bland and flavorless.
3. It was my birthday weekend and we specifically asked for dbl beds in the rooms as it was a girls' trip. When we got there it was all King beds and were unwilling to provide anything to makeup for it like access to their higher end restaurant. Keep in mind the hotel was NOT that busy and it would have been no issue to upgrade us. The nightclub was literally dead and the restaurants only semi-full.
3. The ran our credit cards when checking in (as all hotels do) for any potential charges. The only problem is they NEVER reversed the charges. Even after calling Breathless, still nothing. I had to dispute with my credit card.

Compared to places like Paradisus this place is terrible. There are a million gorgeous hotels with better service and food for the same price. Not worth it.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank R K
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came to Breathless for my husbands sales award trip. We had never been to Cabo or to an all adults resort. We were not disappointed!! It is a new hotel (2015) right by the marina and easy to walk to the shops and restaurants. We loved the VIP lounge, yoga class, the freestyle quiet pool, the beach, the shows at night, we liked the big party pool but be warned... the music is very loud and they sell day passes which means the pool can be very crowded with guests that are not residents of the hotel. Our favorite night was the last when we booked the dinner on the beach. Gil was our host and what a special evening. My husband and I under a full moon in a tent with a 5 Star meal prepared just for us. Magical!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 2014PamelaM
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Cesar B's service at the beach club was phenomenal, easily the fastest & most accommodating server I've had. He even went to a separate building just to get some mango ice cream for us. The breakfast wasn't great but otherwise we were very happy with the food & drinks. Would recommend.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends