6 people are viewing this hotel
US$379
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia
US$379
ZenHotels.com
US$338
Trip.comUS$737
FindHotelUS$379
Hotels.com
2,660 results
All reviews mango deck medano beach tribes restaurant recommend casa time share one bedroom suite the location is perfect swim up bar walking distance to the marina pool staff front desk manager full kitchen spring break beach vendors hotel is beautiful pool chairs sushi bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2021

I had originally booked another resort for the week but was kicked out because of my service dog even after confirming several times with that resort that they were ready for us. The only good thing the other resort did for me was recommend this one to me. When I arrived by taxi from the other resort, in a complete emotional mess, I was greeted by Caesar who was expecting me and took me start to the front desk while tucking my bags safely away. My service dog is a mobility and medical alert dog for my neurological disorders. She is a 57 pound sheepadoodle which is not common in Mexico. Which is why I took a year to prepare for this trip, and then to show up and be turned away I was devastated to say the least. The front desk attendant had all my papers ready to go and got me a room with dishes and a bed (even if it was small for my dog size). They have since made every effort to accommodate and make exceptions for my service dogs access to their facility. Besides the resort is gorgeous with many amenities they have gone above and beyond to make me feel like I belong here and are welcome here. Pool side they come by to move the umbrella to keep my dog in the shade while I enjoyed the pool. If you are traveling with a service dog I would highly recommend this resort and if you are not this is one of the cleanest resorts I've had the pleasure to stay at.

1  Thank rezinaz
Martin Ayon, Otro at Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2021

Dear Rezinaz

We are so glad we can assisted you with our Pet Friendly Program, as you had have the experience we are ready and prepare to welcome you and your four feet best friend.

Our resort has convenience spaces and areas for your dog needs, trash buckets and disposable bags to take your dog for its walk.

We can assure you would like to come back and your dog as well feel the same .

Best regards

Reviewed 17 October 2021 via mobile

Great location nice staff There is a problem when cruise ships are in town casa dorada sells day passes to people off the ships which in turn plugs up the beach chairs and staff and the main pool area.owners and guests have long wait times for service and for availability of pool chairs

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hola Gary

We agree with you,our location it is the best, plus the comfort of having everything close, Marina, SHopping Mall, Downtown options for water sports and fun during your stay.

We thank you for your support and patronize.

Reviewed 12 October 2021

This was a beautiful, clean resort. Staff was helpful and friendly. Our view was beautiful. Pools were great. The food was very good, several restaurants overlooking the ocean. Beautiful beach on Medano. Within walking distance to the Marina. I had a great experience and there was nothing to critique. Would absolutly go back.

Room tip: we were on the lobby level listed as 3rd floor Our view was great, not unobstructed but great. Covered patio living room and bedroom.
Date of stay: October 2021
Martin Ayon, Otro at Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2021

Hola.

We are happy for your feedback, people can see and decide to stay with us based on your comments, helps and support our co-workers.

We do have one of the best bay views to the lands end among with the huge rooms and balconies. there is not a way to mischoose with Casa Dorada.

Reviewed 6 October 2021

We just had our wedding at Casa Dorada Medano Beach in September 2021. I am so happy to say it could not have been more perfect. It was the 3rd wedding date due to Corona and Sandra Martinez (even after signed contracts) worked with us until we could make a date work and made it so great. She is so competent and patient and for a Bride it was so appreciated. Also, Ilse Aripez, the staff photographer, was such a delight to work with. My pictures are spectacular!! She is also on the Child Care list and my kids and grand kids loved her. Diana was the other sitter and she was very nice and competent. They felt very comfortable leaving the kids in their hands.
With that said, it is a beautiful resort on a beach you can actually swim in. Most rooms have beach views. Also, easy access to marina and plenty of great restaurants and bars within walking distance. The rooms are all some sort of suite with full kitchens or kitchenettes. They are very beautiful and comfortable.
Many of the wedding guests said they will definitely enjoy another vacation in the future at Casa Dorada!! Fun was had by all!!!

Room tip: Higher floor gets better view
Date of stay: September 2021

Dear, Shirley

We loved your wedding and your group, our Wedding department team leading for Sandra Martinez, and the background support team (Food and Beverage, Maintenance, Public Areas, Frontdesk and the whole staff were aimed to make your wedding dream come true.

Casa Dorada has a strong and well Wedding and groups department to take your events to the next level.

We hope to see you soon on your anniversary trip.

Best regards

Reviewed 2 October 2021

First time to Cabo. Loved the view from this resort and location. There was a little walk to the marina and downtown Cabo, but that was no problem. Loved the view from the resort. Definitely request an upper floor. At least 3 or higher.

Room tip: Upper room 3rd floor or higher
Date of stay: September 2021

Dear guest

First time in Cabo and Casa Dorada, we will be waiting for you again, we have the best location at Cabo, the best swimmable bay area, the best views from the balconies, close to everything, so the whole package on one place.

See you soon, thank you for your review