Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Dive Cabo tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Dive Cabo
from US$160.00
More Info
from US$110.00
More Info
All reviews pelican rock free nitrox gordo banks open water certification been diving for years sea lions sand falls marine park two tank boat captain these guys white tip sharks rental equipment moray eels surface interval fish great diving experience
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Dive Cabo is a top notch operation. There is good personalized service and we had 6 divers and 2 guides on my trip. The diving is good with the highlight diving with the sea lions at lands end. We got a good debrief if what to expect, especially the warning about surge at lands end in the channel so there were no surprises. Charlie is an excellent guide and attentive to everyone under water. The guides take great pictures and air drop them to you for free at the end.

dive_cabo, Manager at Dive Cabo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Hi Lisa!
Thank you for review and for diving with us, hope to see you again soon for more sea lions adventures

Regards form the Dive Cabo team!

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Did a two dive package on a short stopover from a cruise ship. I was impressed with the efficient operation and care taken during our dives which enhanced the whole experience. Excursions from cruise ships are always at a premium price but I thought this was good value for money

Hi Glyn

Thank for your review!
Regards from the Dive Cabo Team

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

My Dad and I signed up for the 3 day open water training dives. We completed the first day, and then I got sick. Dive Cabo was very easy to work with and gave us a refund for the last 2 days. Thanks Dive Cabo for giving us a great experience.

dive_cabo, Manager at Dive Cabo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

we hope to dive with you again soon!

Regards from the Dive Cabo team

Reviewed 12 January 2018

I was a bit frustrated that our dive master was swimming away so fast. He seemed to want to get from point A to point B with no time to look at anything along the way. Everyone on the boat and in the store was very helpful and professional. But I feel that the experience would have gone a lot better if he had bothered to ask what our group was wanting out of the dive and our experience levels. He was always swimming way ahead and I felt that I didn't have an extra second to stop and take a closer look at fish or reef critters, because in the decreased viz I was worried that I might get separated. Now with that said I am used to shore diving with us going at our own pace and my family kindly waiting for me to take pictures. So overall I felt that the dive was very rushed and catered to the dive master versus the people he was suppose to be "guiding".

Reviewed 6 January 2018

My sons dove with Cabo Dive on two separate days during our visit to Cabo - We had booked in advance before we arrived -- which I recommend especially for the busy months. We also paid a deposit to reserve the spots. My sons dove in a group of 4 - so there were 4 persons in a group (a good number) and decent boats. Lots of good diving spots in the area - they saw sea lions, octopus, eel - lots of variety. Very nice feature is that they share the underwater pictures. Overall, a very good experience! Highly recommend!

dive_cabo, Manager at Dive Cabo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you very much for your review, we are glad you had a good experience with us.
Regards from the Dive Cabo team