Lowest prices for your stay
US$183
Trip.com
ZenHotels.comUS$144
Hotels.com
4,944 results
All reviews baja lobster golden zone los deseos all inclusive package palapa bar the bell boy walking distance to everything all inclusive plan time share sister property main pool cabo wabo great trip alfredo spring break timeshare presentation food and drinks
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 October 2021 via mobile

Flor & Sara was super fun & Angel was the best pool waiter. We enjoyed our daily breakfast! Everything was so close & walking distance for restaurants, shopping & the BISBEES fishing tournament! We will be back!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Wendy Campos, Otro at Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear CaptainChuckWigzell:
Receive greetings from Marina Fiesta Resort; allow me to thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to know that your overall experience was enjoyable, I appreciate the wonderful review you have so kindly shared, emphasizing the friendly staff specially Flor, Sarhi , Angel and warmth of the service.
Please feel always welcome at the heartbeat of Cabo!
Marco I. Macías, Operations Manager

Reviewed 17 October 2021

Once again, a great time at Marina Fiesta starting with ROWDY the bellboy greeting us like family and making us feel welcome. My favorite staff member, IRMA at La Palapa, has become a dear friend on our many trips there. Both of them are some of the main reasons we keep going back.

The beds and pillows are much better than before. We were in 413 this trip and I always recommend you ask for a room on an upper floor, facing the main pool. We enjoyed the All Inclusive plan and were delighted to find out Jack's Restaurant had really, really upped their game with better food and better music than ever before.

Go - have fun. Thank you Marina Fiesta - we will be back. XXOO

Room tip: Pick a room on a high floor facing the MAIN pool.
Date of stay: October 2021
Wendy Campos, Otro at Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2021

Dear Shelrit:
Receive greetings from Marina Fiesta Resort; allow me to thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to know that your overall experience was enjoyable, I appreciate the wonderful review you have so kindly shared, emphasizing the lgolden zone, friendly staff specially Rowdy, Irma and warmth of the service.
Please feel always welcome at the heartbeat of Cabo!
Marco I. Macías, Operations Manager

Reviewed 15 October 2021 via mobile

This was our 4th time we stayed at Marina Fiesta Resort since 2010! We absolutely love the location of the resort as it places us close to everything we come to Cabo for. We fish with RedRum Sportfishing which is about 200 feet around the corner from the resort! We love to dine at most of the restaurants on the marina which makes it easy! The balconies are great and allow my wife a place to smoke without having to go outside somewhere! We went all inclusive this time which was a first for us. It worked well with dine out options like Baja Lobster Company and Jack’s steakhouse right below the resort! Although the resort is aging it is still nice and the beds are comfortable! If you want sleek modern rooms this is not the place for you! If you want comfort, exceptional service, with great amenities this is where you need to stay!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear bigjav1952:
So happy to hear you enjoyed the resort and outstanding customer service during your stay at the heartbeat of Cabo, It is very pleasant to know that we exceeded your high expectations, this motivates the whole team to keep working hard and to always be an extra step in regards to our guest's needs.
Til the next time!
Marco I. Macías
Operations Manager

Reviewed 13 October 2021

We’ve stayed at this hotel 4 times and I’m never disappointed! We love the location and the all inclusive restaurants and perks! You won’t be disappointed if you stay here! It’s not on the beach but it’s in walking distance to everything! We love this property!

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wendy Campos, Otro at Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2021

Dear irisgutierrez2021:
First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review. Im pleased to read you liked our service ,our main objective is to achieve our guests' satisfaction and exceed their expectations.
We hope to have the opportunity of being your host once again in the near future.
Sincerely, Marco I. Macías
Operation manager.

Reviewed 12 October 2021

When booking, I was told this was an "all inclusive" resort. Upon arrival, I found out that "all inclusive" really didn't mean "all inclusive". They have restaurants that are included in the daily rate; however, there are sections on each menu that guest are not allowed to order from unless you pay for the PREMIUM all inclusive, which was not mentioned when I made the reservation. I was told "all inclusive" meant "all inclusive". A bit disappointed. All inclusive does not mean "all liquors", either. In order to get Don Julio or other top shelf liquors, you must pay the "premium all inclusive" rate. The resort was clean and staff were very nice, but it was a bit misleading.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wendy Campos, Otro at Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2021

Dear SissyTexas:
Thank you so much for your personal comment about our resort. At your arrival we always take the time to explain all the type of alcohol and food that is included just to avoid any future confusions. We are sorry it migh of been a little confusing. We really hope to have you back and maybe this time you opt for the "ALL INCLUSIVE PREMIUM".
Warm Regards