Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 28/04/21
ZenHotels.com
Trip.com
4,665 results
All reviews baja lobster golden zone los deseos all inclusive package palapa bar the bell boy walking distance to everything the location is perfect all inclusive plan night life time share sister hotel sushi main pool cabo wabo full kitchen great trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021

I recently travelled to Cabo with a friend and stayed at the Marina Fiesta Resort. It is a beautiful resort located right on the marina in Cabo San Lucas. We were within walking distance of the beach, restaurants, and shopping. Everyone we met was very friendly, and many thanked us for helping their economy. January is normally a very busy time of year, peak tourist season, and there were not many people there. We tried many restaurants around the marina, and they all had the most delicious food. Truly a great experience. At the resort we spent just a little time at the pool one afternoon (the weather was mostly in the lower to mid 70's - not my kind of water weather). It was kept very clean, and the staff was always friendly and helpful. The resort itself was very clean and modern, our room was spacious and had a very nice bathroom, and a balcony that overlooked the pool area with a view of the marina. They had some very good COVID processes in place - we went through a device they called the Mexican shower nearly every time we left the resort grounds, and they took our temperature upon arrival. The only remotely negative thing I would have to say is that the breakfast they served out by the pool (we ate there one morning) was mostly cold food. By that I mean that it had gone cold. Not the best I had in Cabo by far. Again the staff was great though. I would highly recommend this resort.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wendy Campos, Otro at Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2021

Dear Notes88:

First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your kind feedback regarding all aspects of your visit, I appreciate your valuable review about our resort. It is a pleasure for me to know that your experience at Marina Fiesta Resort exceeded your expectations. Our guests' feedback is truly appreciated as it helps us improve on the aspects that we might be overlooking.
Sincerely,Marco I. Macías

Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

Vladimir was absolutely incredible! Very thoughtful and attentive, went above and beyond!!!! 5 stars +++ service :)))) Very knowledgeable in regards to the menu, drinks and customer care! thank you for taking care of us!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Wendy Campos, Otro at Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Dear LenaDenis13:

Receive greetings from Marina Fiesta Resort; allow me to thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to know that your overall experience was enjoyable, I appreciate the wonderful review you have so kindly shared, emphasizing the friendly staff specially Vladimir and warmth of the service.
Please feel always welcome at the heartbeat of Cabo!
Marco I. Macías, General Manager

Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

Wonderful service by Angel and Vladimir. Highly recommend the food, service and facility. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The restaurants for all inclusive are amazing. Just want downstairs and you have 5 restaurants to choose from
And your right in the marina. What a view.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Resort541427:

So happy to hear you enjoyed the palapa and outstanding customer service during your stay at the heartbeat of Cabo, It is very pleasant to know that we exceeded your high expectations, this motivates the whole team to keep working hard and to always be an extra step in regards to our guest's needs.
Til the next time!
Marco I. Macías

Reviewed 22 February 2021

We've stayed at the Marina Fiesta for several visits to Cabo, and will continue to stay there. The service and location can't be beat, we can walk to most areas around the marina, and you can even see Pancho and Nacho the sea lions from your room.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear smonaghan87:

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review. I´m pleased to read you liked our service ,our main objective is to achieve our guests' satisfaction and exceed their expectations.
We hope to have the opportunity of being your host once again in the near future.
Sincerely, Marco I. Macías

Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

Vladimir & Angel always take wonderful care of us. We travel here rather often and they are very accommodating, friendly and always make us want to come back. The drinks are exactly of what we ordered.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear pedersenr2021:

So happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the heartbeat of Cabo, It is very pleasant to know that we exceeded your high expectations during your recent stay. This motivates the whole team to keep working hard and to always be an extra step in regards to our guest's needs. Thank you for mentioning Valdimir and Ange we will make sure to pass your kid word to them.
Til the next time!