Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia
TripadvisorUS$1,650
Trip.com
Hotels.com
2,646 results
All reviews plunge pool don manuel guacamole personal concierge estrella suite el farallon restaurant private tunnel every afternoon four seasons rain shower our honeymoon turn down service moment you arrive family pool luxury resort the pacific ocean waves crashing
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My family and I had a memorable experience in paradise at the Waldorf Astoria Las Cabos Pedregal. We were treated so well and our room was heavenly. We felt very fortunate the location was amazing with beautiful views of the ocean and mountains.

Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
Fernando Flores, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear michaelbR84ID,

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience. We are thrilled to read that you and your family had an unforgettable stay in our serene paradise. We look forward to welcoming you soon!

Reviewed 22 October 2021 via mobile

This was the most ROMANTIC resort I’ve ever been to. The service was beyond first class and we felt so special every second we were there. The food, the drinks and the staff was ABOVE AND BEYOND anything we have ever experienced. We can’t wait to come back and would recommend this place to anyone and everyone!!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 910gennies,

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing experience with us. I love to read how our five-star team went above and beyond for anything you need. We can't wait to welcome you soon!

Reviewed 21 October 2021

I was visiting Los Cabos and was staying nearby. I heard the sunset from the pool area of the Waldorf was beautiful so before I left I made a reservation at the pool bar for an app and cocktail. The sunset was almost completed by time I arrived but it was sill beautiful. Also, the service was great. I am a Diamond member but was staying at the hotel. I was still treated very kindly. My server was Ricardo. Great location, Food, Property and Service.

Room tip: I would ask for a good view
Date of stay: October 2021
Fernando Flores, Director General at Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear TruFayth,

Thank you so much for sharing this fantastic review! As part of the Hilton family, we love to welcome our beloved HHonors members worldwide. Thank you for allowing us to pamper you.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 17 October 2021

We celebrated my husband’s 50th birthday at the Waldorf and it did not disappoint!! The Estrella Suite was amazing, absolutely beautiful. The staff was friendly and really made sure we had everything we needed. We will definitely be back!

1  Thank 612tashaw

Dear 612tashaw,

Thank you so much for sharing your review with our fantastic travel community and with us. We are pleased to read your husband had a fabolous 50th celebration. We look forward to welcoming you soon!

Reviewed 15 October 2021

We were so excited to stay here and it did not disappoint. From the room with a plunge pool to the breathtaking views and sounds of the ocean. Adult only pool, impeccable cleanliness and turn down service, and exceptional dining services. It was truly perfect. Thank you!

1  Thank handrade2021
Fernando Flores, Director General at Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2021

Dear Handrade2021,

Thank you so much for trusting us in your honeymoon! I'm pleased to read you had a fantastic stay with us in our iconic property.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!