“Family Meal Out”

La zingara ristorante Italiano
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Knaphill
Price range: US$28 - US$56
Description: A family run 50 seater restaurant. That welcomes you to enjoy pastas,meat and fish dishes and delicious deserts.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I wanted to take my mum and my son out for dinner and wanted to choose somewhere local !
I was aware this restaurant had changed hands during a very strange and difficult year but we hadn’t had the chance to try it. However we had heard great things about it!
We had a fantastic meal. We had bread and dips for starters and this came with a DELICIOUS homemade pesto.
My son chose rib eye steak (!) which was cooked to perfection, my mum had a seafood risotto and I had a seafood linguine ! Both were delicious and cooked perfectly.

This is a family run restaurant. They are very welcoming and their service and hospitality is a credit to them.

We really enjoyed our evening and will definitely be returning.
There aren’t many restaurants in or around Knaphill and we want this one to stay!

Thanks La Zingara... we will see you again soon !

Date of visit: April 2021
La Zingara, Owner at La zingara ristorante Italiano, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Write a reviewReviews (29)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This restaurant has been taken under new management very recently, in a very difficult time for small business, but has proven itself worth the money.

As restaurants and pubs opened myself and my fiancée took the chance on this restaurant as it was local and had good reviews and we were not disappointed. The food was fresh and authentic, well worth the price and better than anything else you may get in the area.

The service was wonderful. The front of house was attentive and talkative, the food came in good time considering it was made fresh and to order, and the wine was a good selection.

All in all, This is a wonderful small business and I look forward to going to this restaurant in the future.

1  Thank harrykA3124GU
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Me and my fiancé came here for a date night as o fancied an authentic Italian meal, and it did not disappoint at all! The food was so good and well priced and the staff (Chef included) were so lovely. I would have taken pictures but the food did not last long! We will definitely be coming back.

1  Thank meganp923
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The food was the best I’ve had and the service was great as well. I really enjoyed the atmosphere too. overall a 10/10

1  Thank ciaranb844
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Return visit to this lovely family run restaurant once again great food and great service, would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank Brazil60