We stayed for one night in October as a getaway for my husband's birthday. We did a couples massage in the spa and that part was wonderful.
Nice hotel, but you're paying more for the location. We were disappointed in a few things. I thought we were told by the check in agent that parking would be complimentary due to our SPG status and now fighting a $30 parking charge. The on-site bar closes at 10pm which seems really early. Room service is overpriced and we got the wrong order on top of it. It took another 25-30 minutes for the correct order to arrive.
I can see how this would be a good hotel and location for a family trip to the mountains but I probably would not stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, Vail Valley , CO was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, Vail Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek