We stayed for one night in October as a getaway for my husband's birthday. We did a couples massage in the spa and that part was wonderful.
Nice hotel, but you're paying more for the location. We were disappointed in a few things. I thought we were told by the check in agent that parking would be complimentary due to our SPG status and now fighting a $30 parking charge. The on-site bar closes at 10pm which seems really early. Room service is overpriced and we got the wrong order on top of it. It took another 25-30 minutes for the correct order to arrive.
I can see how this would be a good hotel and location for a family trip to the mountains but I probably would not stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek