The Westin is not only beautiful and well appointed, but the location is excellent. It is located right on the Eagle River with walking trails out the back door of the resort. We stayed in a one bedroom Villa, which is spacious and upscale. The bedroom was huge, with a comfy king-sized bed, and the bathroom had both a walk in shower and a jetted tub. We had a nice balcony with a good view, since we were on the 2nd floor end unit.
We did not eat at the restaurants on site, but we did enjoy the infinity edge jacuzzi which had a great view of the aspen trees. The restrooms/ locker rooms were amazing!
The only cons were the underground parking and the slightly slow internet service. The parking garage did not have enough spaces and it is quite tight getting in and out, but this certainly did not spoil our stay. We loved the Westin and will definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, Vail Valley , CO was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, Vail Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek