Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from US$1,086.97
from US$1,304.36
from US$1,576.10
More Info
All reviews guacamole sea ray pollo private catamaran beautiful boat friendly crew catamaran tour highly recommend this company great trip reef stingrays snorkel luis captain mexico transportation
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had to cancel the above trip because of rumors that Cancun was heading for a lockdown due to Covid.
What an amazing experience dealing with the company; a special shout-out to Pamela F. for making the cancelation process so smooth and hassle free!
No hard sell tactics or false promises; the refund was issued promptly on the day that I requested it.
I will be using Riviera Elite Yacht Tours without a doubt, when I actually get to go, as soon as Quintana Roo becomes yellow!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The weather was not the best but the crew and staff made everything everything awesome!! The food and drinks were amazing and would do it again ask for Beto, Alejandro and Eddie!

Date of experience: June 2020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Could not recommend this highly enough! We had the absolute best experience from being greeted before the excursion to the sad departure having to leave the yacht. The staff was incredible! So friendly and helpful. They made sure everyone was enjoying themselves and had everything they needed. The food and drinks were also great! My only negative is that I wish we booked 8 hours instead of 5 because we all were having such a great time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had an incredible day on this tour, super delicious food, very friendly staff, it was a great day in the company of my friends. I would definitely go again.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service and amazing experience with all the team, especially to Gerry , the view was nice and the atmosphere too