Open today: 7:30 AM - 7:29 AM
Review Highlights
Amazing Diving... New Friends for Life!

I have been diving for a while now and have my Open Water Certification. I have recently moved to... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
lauraPDC
Great Diving Experience

We dove with Diversity last week and had a great diving experience! We crossed over on the ferry... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Adri527

All reviews bull sharks dive shop these guys dive master lionfish hunting the reefs advanced open water certification enriched air playa dives refresher course getting certified boat crew awesome dives personal service chac mool certified diver great dive experience
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Diversity is awesome, super fun crew, relaxed environment but also extremely knowledgeable. I am extremely happy with my first experience diving with this shop. I would absolutely go back!

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

This was a great experience. The staff is awesome and knows all the best diving spots in Playa and Cozumel. I highly recommend this place for anyone visiting the area!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Awesome diving and friendly staff! did both reef diving and cenote diving (dos Ojos) and both experiences were great! can't go wring with Diversity!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I really want to thank the whole team at Diversity for the amazing time we had last week. I was definitely nervous finishing my open water, but Soren took the time to explain the dives and skills, and make sure I was comfortable and confident with all the skills. His knowledge of diving and the area intrigued us and we booked additional dives to Cozumel later in the week... I am so happy we did!! Both Justin and I were in awe at the
reefs and wreck sites. Playa and Cozumel are beautiful in itself, but when you get to experience the dives with people who is passionate and excited to see the life and structures too, it makes it even better. Everyone from the instructors to the boat crew to the shop crew are friendly, welcoming and professional. I would 100% recommend this dive shop.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 16 April 2018

I want to take this time to thank all the team at Diversity. I have never in my life had such a wonderful experience diving. I was treated wonderfully from the moment I stepped through the door, to the moment I had my decompression beer!! Thank you every one, and I truly mean this. The diving was also incredible I even saw an Eagle Ray! I will 100 hundred and 50 percent be telling all my friends, and worse of all showing up again next year for another great dive with these exceptional people and divers!! You nailed it!!!

Date of experience: March 2018