“Diving experience”
Review of Diversity Diving

Diversity Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Diversity Diving is a dynamic & full service dive center with the primary focus on safety, personal service, and of course fun! If you are looking for fantastic scuba diving in Playa Del Carmen, spectacular walls in Cozumel, the mystic waters of the ancient Maya cenotes, or a personalized dive package...Diversity Diving has what you have been looking for. "You come as a guest, you leave as a friend"
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We dove 2 days with Patrick and his "crew". We were treated very professionally and with the best care -- these people have a solution for every problem and present it in a very friendly way -- from storing our equipment, to providing positive attitudes when the harbour was suddenly closed due to weather. We will definately be back.

All reviews
"ceviche"
"small group"
"dos ojos"

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Diversity is awesome, super fun crew, relaxed environment but also extremely knowledgeable. I am extremely happy with my first experience diving with this shop. I would absolutely go back!

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

This was a great experience. The staff is awesome and knows all the best diving spots in Playa and Cozumel. I highly recommend this place for anyone visiting the area!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Awesome diving and friendly staff! did both reef diving and cenote diving (dos Ojos) and both experiences were great! can't go wring with Diversity!

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I really want to thank the whole team at Diversity for the amazing time we had last week. I was definitely nervous finishing my open water, but Soren took the time to explain the dives and skills, and make sure I was comfortable and confident with all the skills. His knowledge of diving and the area intrigued us and we booked additional dives to Cozumel later in the week... I am so happy we did!! Both Justin and I were in awe at the
reefs and wreck sites. Playa and Cozumel are beautiful in itself, but when you get to experience the dives with people who is passionate and excited to see the life and structures too, it makes it even better. Everyone from the instructors to the boat crew to the shop crew are friendly, welcoming and professional. I would 100% recommend this dive shop.